kashish thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Tonight, the press is all out to expose Jassi. How will Jassi cope?

bechari jassi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail

I know, poor Jassi.  I just wish she would realize that her darling Armaan Sir Suri (A.S.S) is behind all this๐Ÿ˜ก

Thanx kashish!

ides thumbnail
thnx for the preview kashish.....just watched the Oct 4th episode....I think Jassi is developing a backbone!!!! not to mention a little attitude....loved the way she handled Mallika and Armaan๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.......she is not that bechaari anymore.....๐Ÿ˜Š
*Anjali* thumbnail
yeah, ides, I agree.  I LOVED how she's able to stand up to Malika.  I couldn't breathe after that engagement incident (where Malika put Jassi down so badly).  I'm sooooooooooo glad she's finally standing up for herself.
Morgoth thumbnail

Thanks Kashish.

It will be interesting to see how Jassi deals with the press.

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

expose !!

but WHAT ?? โ“

pujas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hate seeing Jassi being treated like bechari. I hope they dont hurt her more
armaan_luver thumbnail

She deserves it- she has become too arrogant !

ides thumbnail
arrogant!!!!!....๐Ÿ˜•....I think jassi has become assertive....Finally
jammy thumbnail

I didnt get this whole press thing? I mean there is nothing to it, especially the last line yesterday the reporter used. "Aap Purab mehra ke saath milte hua pakdi gayi hain , Ab aap ka kya kehna hain?" He sounded more like a prosecuting lawyer who is working for Armaan at Jassi and Armaan Divorce case!! It like jassi is married to Gulmohar and meetinng purab mehra is like Extra Martail affair!!!!

If I were jassi, I wouldnt have worried a bit. I would have called the manager of the cafee and asked them to kick these buggers out. I means its enough if she said it once that her professional life and personal life is diffrent.she knows it is and I guess that would be enough. Her attitude towards this people should be the same as she fends of those who think she is ugly. Its called "I give a DAMN" Attitude.

Everyone can fancy that ok she can influence Purab, But she cant probably influence Sheetal into giving a non-competant company her wedding collection because of Purab!!

Jammy.