This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Stutz- IF-Veteran Member
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
me back me back... do vote haanWink

PART 1
-the epi starts with vish explaining rb and naitik... rb is convinced. rb says whatever happened its k, but our families are the same. then some person comes and congratulates rb, naitik and vish. rb asks how did this person know? g3 was gonna tell in the evening na? naitik says bhul se rj said it... its ok na... dadi tells every1 or nani.. no difference. vish says that sometimes it does matter...

g3 apologizes as so many calls are coming...she says we shud leave now.. too many preparations to be done. they turn... akshi tells rj to tell g3... she stops g3.
and there come some females! who congratulate bm and g3. g3 is shocked...
they tell the raamkatha how they came to knowDead my god... sucking epiDeadDead

g3 is very angry... they are forced to click pics together.. but they both are sad...
g3 cancels the program in front of every1.
after all go for snacks, g3 and rj are alone...

rj apologizes... she begs of g3 not to cancel the pooja... g3 says that no.. pooja will happen... its not good to cancel the pooja... but the ayojan wont take place... no point orgaising a big programme for stale newsDead

here rb gets a call from gopalji.. he gets angry and tells him not to irritate him... he blackmails rb... rb stands speechlessDead

g3 gets a call from mj.. he says some dahi wadi is less... plz get it from maheshwari place. g3 says no need.. there isnt gonna be any ayojan today..
mj asks y... g3 replied u just do wat i say!!!

rj asks g3 to have atleast something... g3 says her stomach is fullDead

PART 2
-akshi comes pareshan looking for something.. naitik notices.. he goes to her and asks her what happened.. akshi says that g3 canceled the pooja.. she says i m crying for now only.. i m sooo sad.. right nw every1 was so happy.. and now...
naitik says dnt get tensed.. if u will get tensed.. even the baby will get parshan
akshi notices rb worried.. she asks what hapened. naitik says u go with the ladies... and he will ask rb..

here rashmi asks bm shud i tell rama that the program is cancelled? rj gets tensed.. informs dadi.. they both are sad!

here all ladies start questioning and talking with g3... what nonsensical tp they are doinDead heightsDeadDead

g3 says they shud leave now... part khatm...
Coming up toh aur khatri haiDead

PART 3
-outside the house...
naitik asks rb what did gopalji said? rb says that if they do not listen to him, then the next day, all papers will have bad news bout the 2 families.

rb says that just because of vish he is tensionfree... but frankly speaking.. he is very tensedConfused he says he is not blaming them, but what else can he do.. he dusnt say it is their fault... but trusting anjaan ppl is badDead he gives a huge bhashan..
akshi overhears everything. she thinks why didnt they tell me... she is sad... epi ends.. uff.. torture khatm...

PRECAP:: -rj calls akshi.. she asks what hapened.. pooja is canceled na... akshi says rama n family, mohini and family arrived! u'll are coming na...??? she starts crying.. but is controlling.. or trying to controlCry

Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 28 September 2011 at 5:38am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreeindy1979lifetimefanchhedakapadambisbalienisnehsaggi80ER_ER_YAeshachsmile365dayszohrabanushiny3anamika00giguserchittyhkkamuralibhavikadhiamiss_patel5laddooasiaheartneuchariJoshana458A HUGE FANbakrim001RINSEgeetu_nakshSaee.Tvim916Rachu_kitkit_mini_00_Ilma_Madhavi_Disamirah23_Nancy_daddysgirl786neel_jaymushkan_2003veil_of_rosesi4ishraHi_Friendssush4frndzAdhervika_NiShI_-Nasreen---Sari--sanwsaru.gsamicutecuttieeNimbuMirchiYum_SR.Antique_Piece.AbommipvlaksRajinilicious

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Thanks Stuts for the wonderful updateBig smile... of sadela Epi... Confused

Yaarrr... yeh kya ho raha hai... G3 is one Stuburn LadyDead... it's so difficult to deal with her... why is she making an issue of RJ sharing Pregnancy news to everyone...Confused what's the big point... Ouch
G3 needs to have... something to Make an issue out ofAngry... now she is literely creating problems... making Akshi suffer... and on other side she says... she cares for Akshara... howErmm?? by creating problems out of nowhere... Dead

kya dikha rahe hai... I fail to find the logic... RJ se G3 ko problem... Vish se RB ko problem... aur Akshara Maate to hai hi mahaan... Unke Sar pe to pure Brahmand ka bharConfused... unse jyada tension to kisi ko ho hi nahi sakti... har kisi ka chehra padh leti hai... Antaryami devi... Ouch

Akshara ko khush rehna chahiye.. uske badle... sab log milke use dukhi kar rahe hai... Dead Let see how Naitik will sort out the mess created by G3... I hope they will end this RJ & G3 drama tomorrowSmile... pak gaye yarr... Unhappy 

Edited by Sachi16 - 27 September 2011 at 10:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_00sush4frndz-Stutz-sanwRajinilicious

_NiShI_ IF-Rockerz
_NiShI_
_NiShI_

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
thanks for the update stuti 
TG i missed it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

Rachu_kitkit_ Goldie
Rachu_kitkit_
Rachu_kitkit_

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Hey chinky
thanks for the lovely update it was such a worst episode... ufff

-Stutz-

Hi_Friends IF-Rockerz
Hi_Friends
Hi_Friends

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the quick update.

-Stutz-

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Koi me first likhna bhul gaya.. Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-sanw

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thanks stuti  for the super fast update.SmileClap Iam really sick and tired of these oldies too much interference and their decisionSleepy. Elders too much inference in naksh life but this what happening in reality. But naksh should know where to draw the line. Wink

In relationships, naksh must think more of the partnership than they do of themselves. This partnership is an interweaving of interests, and sacrifices will have to be made for the sake of both parties. There must be mutual understanding and concern that security and contentment in relationship will be achieved. Everything that happens in a relationship happens through communication.Ouch

Communication is the very air that a relationship needs to survive. Nothing can happen without it. Today's incident clearly shows that lack of communication between two families.  Naksh should not wait for each other to talk on an issue.Sleepy

If a naksh do not take interest in sharing their views with both the families during an early phase then they might not even be able to discuss it later. Therefore, it is very important for naksh to discuss or start sharing since an early stageSleepy waiting for next epiDay Dreaming.

Edited by mini_00 - 27 September 2011 at 11:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916-Stutz-sanwNimbuMirchiAngelicDesires

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for update  Tongue

really stuti hats of to u Clap
itna bakwasAngry eposide update karnay kay liya

Edited by fazeel - 27 September 2011 at 11:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: