Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Can Balaji bring Anand back like Mihir?

sushant1002001 Groupbie
sushant1002001
sushant1002001

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
By showing anand's intact corpse( IT DOESNt seem that he died in serial blasts; Stern Smileit seems he FORGOT HOW TO BREATHE. Wink(forgive me for being insensitive).

In case of Kyunki saas, they hadn't shown Mihir's faceWink.It was a badly mangled corpse.Indian public esp Indian auntyjis protested , they brought the character of Mihir back.
Clap

NOW, even if all the bhais and behens and auntyjis protest, they can't bring the character of Anand back.THE ONLY WAY BALAJI CAN DO SO IS THAT THEY CAN MAKE "ANAND WILL WAKE UP AT HOSPITAL AND SAY "APRIL FOOL".LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
thanks to remind us of  that track of kyonki, kyoki was  fst show for me that i watched fst time , going on track  was entertaining that time and when mihir was shown dead , for a moment i gone demented and wanted him to be back and he even came back to show , u know that he had huge fan following that compelled him to make a return .. i dont think that like mihir even aanand has that ...

waise , i want him to be back by all means , he is an amazing actor..
sushant1002001 Groupbie
sushant1002001
sushant1002001

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Anand has been given a grand farewell.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
cant say as anything cud happen in a Balaji show
wishing to see saurabh in a Balaji show again ..he is a nice and decent actor .
bushraurooj Groupbie
bushraurooj
bushraurooj

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
oh you can expect anything from balaji. in kahani ghar ghar ki they showed OM's dead body too then his charector returned back again. I dont remember the exact story line but he did return back, they showed the body was hi humshakal's and he was saved like wise in kis desh also they showed prems humshakal die instead of him...
KTPROCKS IF-Rockerz
KTPROCKS
KTPROCKS

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I dont think so as he die in a bomb blast and i really hope that this serial will be different from the rest balaji shows
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
   still in hope of  seeing his arrival to show again...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index