Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: Rumi

i have also seen it that they are going to show it at 10 pm! god knows if it is true!anyways! if they show it then it would be the makeover episode i suppose!πŸ˜ƒ!!!!!!! BTW! BEE! WELCOME BACK TO THE IF!!!!!!πŸ‘!!!!!!!

hope so guys !!!!!!!

but I wish that they do not show the episode full of places in mauratius rather than jassi !!!!!!!!

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

YAY! but wut if it says for a different country? u neva no? cuz countries have different times! but owell! ill still look forward for it!

-mika

thanks!

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: queenbee

LOL jprasad.. I have at least 367840836493 answers to that questn, but Minnie wud censor them allπŸ˜‰

So here's a 367840836494th answer... I wanna spy on u and Armaan so that I can tattle to the real Jassi (does such a thing even exist!?πŸ˜•) about the big, beautiful Rakhi you tied on Armaan's wristπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: jprasad

queenbee...that wasn't a rakhi and that wasn't his wrist

I just started asking why would she want to watch A & J's honeymoon and then came upto this.....

I am laughing so hard that my son came from the other room to find out if they were suddenly showing spongebobsquarepants on net.....πŸ˜†

Ab mai isko kya censor karun!!!πŸ˜†

JP,that was just brilliantπŸ˜†