good newsss !! jjkn on this saturday too!

sweetgal thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

http://www.setindia.com/schedule/schedule_main.php?dated=200 5/03/05

check out this link and on setindia it says that this saturday night there is an episode of jassi....... !!!!!!!! I wonderrr wats it aboutt ..... mayyy be jassi is getting a makeover this wekend... but thattss too soonn.. im not ready lol !!!!!!!!!http://www.setindia.com/schedule/schedule_main.php?dated=200 5/03/05http://www.setindia.com/schedule/schedule_main.php?dated=200 5/03/05😉

I hope this info is true coz i m really looking forward to watch jassi this thurs.. after a long.. time andd if its comming on saturday thats reallyy good !!!!!!!!!

lets hope for the best !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
I see it! I see it! YAYYYY!!!!! Now I'm gonna get Saturday Night Fever for sure 😳😳😳.. That's some amazing spadework sweetgal 👏👏
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

MY GOD,Queenbee,you are back!!!!!!!!!!!🤗

WHY WERE YOU ABSENT WITHOUT NOTICE?????????😡

Next time,go without application of leave,and you will be fired  😈

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

I see it! I see it! YAYYYY!!!!! Now I'm gonna get Saturday Night Fever for sure 😳😳😳.. That's some amazing spadework sweetgal 👏👏

YAY! You're back!!!!!

And I'm excited about JJKN coming on Saturday too, this is so awesome!!!!!!! Thank you! <3

ummm thumbnail

If they move that fast, they will end up winding up JJKN this week itself.

Tue: Jassi decides to not got to Mauritius and stays back to tend to Armaan. Mallika spends the evening making calls to cancel wedding and drinking!

Wed: T&D deviate from the script : Nandini goes alone to Mauritius, meets Purab and they fall in love!! Gulmohur gets lots of orders from the fashion show and the management is confident to be able to make up for losses, even if Aryan sells his shares! Wow!

Thu: Jassi returns Gulmohur and Kohinoor (legally) to Suris. Armaan is made the chairman again. Armaan confesses love to Jassi again and proposes her. Jassi accepts this time knowing he doesn't want anything but love from her. 

Sat: Jassi turns up with the makeover for the marriage and surprises Armaan! They get happily married.

The End!!

Edited by ummm - 19 years ago
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummm

Tue: Jassi decides to not got to Mauritius and decides to tend to Armaan. Mallika spends the evening making calls to cancel wedding and drinking!

Wed: T&D deviate from the script : Nandini goes alone to Mauritius, meets Purab and they fall in love!! Gulmohur gets lots of orders from the fashion show and the management is confident to be able to make up for losses.

Thu: Jassi returns Gulmohur and Kohinoor (legally) to Suris. Armaan is made the chairman again. Armaan confesses love to Jassi again and proposes her. Jassi accepts. 

Sat: Jassi turns up with the makeover from her marriage and surprises Armaan! They get married.

The End!!

lol............dun think itz gonna b dat fast tho

queenbee thumbnail
Minnie... I'm quaking in my shoes😆 .. fire me, and I might just find a new job as Armaan's new PerSonal AssisTant😳😳😳.. the post is vacant now, remember😉😉😉

Deli, u're a honey😳😳... can't stay away too long u know... we Geminis are fickle but the urge to bak-bak about eventually overcomes ALL others😛.. and I-F is just as important for nourishing and fortifying Armaniacs as Vitamins for health and chocolate for taste buds😉 .. I-F is mahaan👍🏼
SPECIAL thumbnail

makeover on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY

queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummm

Tue: Jassi decides to not got to Mauritius and stays back to tend to Armaan. Mallika spends the evening making calls to cancel wedding and drinking!

Wed: T&D deviate from the script : Nandini goes alone to Mauritius, meets Purab and they fall in love!! Gulmohur gets lots of orders from the fashion show and the management is confident to be able to make up for losses, even if Aryan sells his shares! Wow!

Thu: Jassi returns Gulmohur and Kohinoor (legally) to Suris. Armaan is made the chairman again. Armaan confesses love to Jassi again and proposes her. Jassi accepts this time knowing he doesn't want anything but love from her. 

Sat: Jassi turns up with the makeover for the marriage and surprises Armaan! They get happily married.

The End!!

😆😆😆 That's funny, Ummm!!!!!!

Imagine.. bridal makeup nahin.. bridal MakeOVER... lol lol lol

Hey wait... there shud be a one-hour special episode on Sunday as well.. I wanna see their honeymoon tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo😉😆😆
sarah_habib thumbnail

hey guys the schedule of thursday also shows jassi ... is broacasting on thursday also .... plz  talk to mee guys and gals ... plzzz

http://www.setindia.com/schedule/schedule_main.php?dated=200 5/03/03

Edited by sarah_habib - 19 years ago