Page 1 of 1

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
well wat to say about episode it was cute ,it showed lot
of insight of future happenings etc.
episode starts frm yesterdays scene ..pooja is the new room mate of sia
and sia is happy (even me Big smile she is such a sweeto )
sia says pooja to fill the water can and come and sia goes  to fresh up
and mr ahem ahem raghav jumps into gals hostel and enters room no 12 thinking
saloni is there and he draags sia and there starts  a eye lock Ouch
sia comes to the real world after the eyelock and shouts ..before she shouts
raghav closes her mouth and says wat u dng in saloni room
sia shouts back even though its saloni room how u came in to the gals hostel you  are not allowed ..and raghav  ka krishna leela starts he goes  and lays on her bed and
starts his flirting ...sia tries to call out mis sen ..by the tym raghav tris to stop her by mistake both fall in bed and again a  eyelock Embarrassed  sia tries to getup raghav helps  her .
and raghav tries to say to say you are good in wet hair by the tym sia says batamiizz
raghav comes  back and asks her you dnt have any boy frd ri8 Shocked sia sAYs no raghav says no one knows i saw  a mole on ur back Shocked and teases her that he may say all
and he jumps out and goes back sia was little scared

that scene was really good i liked their both cute fi8s but still not satisfied with raghav as actor dnt know why ?he is dng good job but he have to improve lot
some scenes where he performs its like more of childish himansh has talent  i hope  he will improve more ( dnt think i hate him honestly i too like him wat ever he do's his funny but sometyms u have to serious bhi na.. in acting expecting moe frm him

next scene sia at dining hall  raghav pranks her by making all laugh made me to yell at him bichari koh khaana khaaney bhi nahi diya Angry
sia moves out frm there with tears (my eyes was searching for  arjun EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)
and there comes arjun he asks her had breakfast sia says no ,not in mood
arjun notices sia's tears and see's raghav and co laughing and arjun koh gussa aayaTongue

and the another scene which i loved was gauti sia rangeela meet
when sia was running with tears she remembered gauti and by gods grace
gauti and rangeela was in elite gate
how cutely she ran and  hugged gauti abi and rohan is perfect as bro sis
wat lovely bond they share the scene where he lays his head on sia shoulder was  too good he was laying like she is her mother...and gauti encouraged sia and gave her confidence that
she came elite for boxing  focus  sia  focus awww such a lovely small bro
rohan and abi stood tall in their scene
rangeela gave her  raghav's phone which he stolen that day (now one more problem arising Angry)
and the last gauti sia scene he turns towards her to say bye with wide smile and after that he cries was too touchy Cry

and there comes the interesting scene
arjun says raghav stop pranking  ... raghav asks you are talking about pushpa..arjun says her name is sia ..
raghav asks why you getting tension on it ... uska guardian angel hai kya (raghav aaj tu first tym ekk bhaat sahi kaha *guardian angel*Hug)
and raghav continues and asks did she complained you juno says no i saw her crying
raghav says den wat dont becum her bodyguard .. juno says im a cultural head cum head boy
in that case im saying you ..raghav seriously asks tell me now  ...arjun says stop pranking on her everything has limit...raghav says i even not started pranking on her arjun says start concentrating on competetion if you loose means you will know ..ussey divert honehey keliye yeh sabb kar raha kya raghav gets angry and bla bla's and goes

(so guys like vishal said  it has started becoz of sia  arjun raghav frdship mey first fi8 huva

well luved the way  how arjun fought for sia ..wen raghav asked the reason he

even cant say that means kuch kuch hogaya haamara juno koh ShockedEmbarrassed  and mr raghav listen arjun words

well precap raghav waits to see that she boxer in gym with lot of gussa
sia moves near gym... and scene in hindi class that hindi teacher bashes new students and say them to go out ..raghav looks at sia  with lot of atitude)

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 27 September 2011 at 9:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*.Comics_Music..AbhIyalicious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "another good episode 27th september 2011" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Raghav is irritating the pits out of me..siya , kuch karo iss nikkamey kya! uff. LOL Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yami-

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by austenrox

Raghav is irritating the pits out of me..siya , kuch karo iss nikkamey kya! uff. LOL Confused

koel ROFL ROFL  here after only the real  nok jhoks will start after knowing sia is te boxer raghav will trouble her more  and our arjun will defend sia more

.AbhIyalicious.

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

koel ROFL ROFL  here after only the real  nok jhoks will start after knowing sia is te boxer raghav will trouble her more  and our arjun will defend sia more

hmm.hopefully..siya raghav ko haraa de aur thenga dikha de...seriously...khud ko kya samajh tha hai yeh ladka  ? Dead...yeh aur arjun kaise best friends aur ek hi khet ki mooli ho sakte hai..ek itna down to earth aur adorable hai ...aur doosra toh nikkama kya nikkama hi rahega..arrogance humesha is chokre ke naak pe humesha tika hua hota hain.siya -- please for my sake , raghav ko  dikha dey ke yeh boxing babe kya cheez hai  Tongue

Edited by austenrox - 27 September 2011 at 11:20am

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

hmm.hopefully..siya raghav ko haraa de aur thenga dikha de...seriously...khud ko kya samajh tha hai yeh ladka  ? Dead...yeh aur arjun kaise best friends aur ek hi khet ki mooli ho sakte hai..ek itna down to earth aur adorable hai ...aur doosra toh nikkama kya nikkama hi rahega..arrogance humesha is chokre ke naak pe humesha tika hua hota hain.siya -- please for my sake , raghav ko  dikha dey ke yeh boxing babe kya cheez hai  Tongue

yaa there are lot of difference btw arjun and raghav ...i dnt know how raghav teases her like that bichari she didnt had lunch too becoz of it
even moi want to see sia winTongue

.AbhIyalicious.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.