Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

T&D and bloopers

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
So correct me if I am wrong:

1. Wasn't Jassi going to the airport with her family?
2. How did Armaan find out about Jassi going to the airport?
3. Why is Bebe all of a sudden nosey about Jassi's diary?

Really, T&D should not deviate from BLF!

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
umm.. good points, i have some half-baked explanations for these...

1. Jassi WAS going with Billupa and Bebe etc... then their car refused to start, and Jassi took a taxi alone leaving all the others to follow with her luggage. BUT, I'm so amazed! no one, including Nandu, volunteered to accompany her to the airportConfusedConfused

2. I think Armaan was on his way from Gulmohur to Jassi's home. Maybe Gulmohar is located near the airportWink

3. I don't think Bebe would ever actually read Jassi's diaryShocked.. even to discover what's bothering her beloved granddaughter. Would she!?!?!? ConfusedConfusedConfused
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
excellent explainations QB.....glad to see that ur brain cells were not over done during ur absence from I-F despite ur excuse# 3WinkWink

1. Wasn't Jassi going to the airport with her family?
Yes Jassi did initially think to leave with her parents, but Billu wasnt ready and since Jassi had to make a detour (to play Ms Nightingale) she left alone....anyhow think how unromantic it would have been......the injured hero, tearful heroine and angry Billu...."abae au Suri Ke Bachaey.....yehaan bhi meri bachee to late kar rahaa hai....AngryAngry"

2. How did Armaan find out about Jassi going to the airport?
Armaan had underworld....or should I say over world contacts with radar KanchiWink....after having bribed her with Purab, he managed to get her to do surveilance over Jassi's house and so found out that Jassi was going out of town

3. Why is Bebe all of a sudden nosey about Jassi's diary?
I guess the poor woman feels that it is a diary with special power so that it can resurrect itself even after Jassi has destroyed it countless times......

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Couldn't resist typing this out :

1. Billu just couldn't let go without trying to get the car started at any cost! And to do that India style - dhakka maar ke, he got Nandu to stay back! Now Bebe and Amrit didn't know how to come back from the airport if Billu and Nandu never make it there, so they played safe and decided to stick around with Billu! Billu also used the situation to buy time to decide whether or not to let jassi go to Mauritius..so he sent her ahead but kept the luggage with him, c'z he knew she wouldn't go without it!!

2. When Armaan had called Jassi at home, Jassi handed the phone to Nandu saying don't let him know that I'm leaving the city, but she failed to cover the mouthpiece! Armaan heard that and made 2+2 = 4 (using complex formula that he had learnt in business school Wink) and headed towards the airport directly!

3. Bebe decided to play "kabhi bebe, kabhi jasoos"

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummm

"kabhi bebe, kabhi jasoos"

I laughed so hard I spit out my water!   LOL
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

1. Billu just couldn't let go without trying to get the car started at any cost! And to do that India style - dhakka maar ke, he got Nandu to stay back! Now Bebe and Amrit didn't know how to come back from the airport if Billu and Nandu never make it there, so they played safe and decided to stick around with Billu! Billu also used the situation to buy time to decide whether or not to let jassi go to Mauritius..so he sent her ahead but kept the luggage with him, c'z he knew she wouldn't go without it!!

2. When Armaan had called Jassi at home, Jassi handed the phone to Nandu saying don't let him know that I'm leaving the city, but she failed to cover the mouthpiece! Armaan heard that and made 2+2 = 4 (using complex formula that he had learnt in business school Wink) and headed towards the airport directly!

LOLLLZ Ummm and Ides!!

Ummm, if Armaan's 2+2=4 was correct, how come he didnt consider that she cud be leaving by trainConfused... after all she is still (and always has been, Kohinoor notwithstanding) a middle-class girl. He couldn't possibly have known that she was leaving the country.. not just the city... oh well, that is, unless he thought she purchased her tickets thru Indian Airlines Apex faresSmile.. in which case she wud have done all the necessary planning ages ago, so Armaan shud have been forewarned that she's hell-bent on leaving and there's no point following her anywayConfused
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Queenbee.... that's because he probably doesn't know where the railway stations are!! He and his family are ultra-ultra rich.. they eat only Italian, have multiple businesses in London and fly to Singapore and US as if commuting locally! Armaan tried to make the most with his limited options.. which was to go in the general direction of the airport!! LOL
hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

LOL.. well i cant exoplain the other two but in BLF bettys mom reads bettys diary. since jassis mom has neevr been that strong of a role to begin with, its bebe in JJKN.

but i have a q remember once when bebe took jassis diary too read it but couldnt because she had written in english? so how will she now?

Go to top