Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww Sathi dear...Indeed it was very touchy...

Poor thing... he  was reminded of all things (fast moving vehicles, loneliness, darkness)

The sorry with lump in throat...How cannot one fall in love with him? haina Sharu?!
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes sathi...today's episode was just too good...my whole family was glued to the TV and were eagerly waiting for the apology..and boy, was it worth it...awesome job Barun...Sanaya was as usual too good..these guys are just such fantastic actors...I was a little senti myself after the whole seen πŸ˜† Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
AWWW, That Story Is SHOOO Touchyyy . πŸ˜³ How Can They Not Fall In Love With Each Other Seriously ? πŸ˜† She's SOOO Innocent Like A Child, MAN ! πŸ˜
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: tanthya

A Angry ASr holds her in a vice like grip and yells out that had he known about her parents , he would never have said anything.. Yells whether she understands , Khushi looks at his  hands holding her arms ..ASR lets go as usual  leaving his mark on her arms

..A quiet Khushi replies all this while u were attempting to say sorry ..Arnav looks embarrassed on being caught so clearly

Khushi: But U never knew anything about my past , so why will u say sorry ..Alright I'll tell u about myself..

I was 8 years old when my parents died in an accident .. I did not even understand what death was..I thought they have gone somewhere far away and will be back soon..

I believe that my parents  are amongst Stars ,,Thats the reason why I have tied the star's on my bed ..so that I can  feel close to my parents ..

Thats the reason I get scared of fast moving vehicles

Thats The reason I am scared of darkness..

Now u know about me..Say Sorry !!

ASR  stays silent..

Khushi : leave it..   U can never say  Sorry to me, after all I am not equal to u ..

Khushi leaves..

ASR: Khushi

Khushi turns back

ASR: [with tears ] Sorry !!

ASR: Sorry

ASR: Really Sorry..

BEAUTIFUL SCENE

Yeah great just great.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was the best scene which captured both of their spirits and torments.  Brilliantly done.
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

And the way he reacted when she narrates her story..How can she not fall in love with him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arrey yeh toh telepathy hai ji! I din't c this rply...posted the same thingπŸ˜†
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
indeed it was a beautiful scence...i had tears in my eyesπŸ‘
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
excellent episode...just want to see the scene  atleast 10 times again and again...very nicely done...by asr...and khushi...

but when khushi tells to her sister abt this..why finally she ended saying that asr did not say sorry...????surprising...but she already having soft corner now for asr...

and the bro-sis scene of anjali saying sorry again and again and the expressions what arnav shows so differently for every scene was so superbly done by barun...hats off... lovely scene

thanks
sri
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArnavKhushi1996

OMGOMGOOMGOMGOMOMG!!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

ASR- SAID SORRYY!! πŸ˜
AB HOGA PYAARR!!! β€οΈ 
PARTY TIME GUYS! πŸ₯³

Abhi Nahi.. par Uss rah main chalna shuru kiya hai ..Jald hi hojayega πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: gilgamesh

πŸ€”                that's a teaser... aage kuch to bolo...

Boldiya Ji...Ab aaram se Padiye .. πŸ˜ƒ