India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

update for 28th feb

nandinee Senior Member
nandinee
nandinee

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 11:56am | IP Logged

kavya and anjali are still shown in the hotel room... they r switching channels of the tv.. and discussing which channel to watch.. kavya wanted to watch an action film whereas anjali wanted to watch a serial.. they eventually start with the action film... the film displays some intimate scenes.. and both kavya & anjali get uncomfi watching it, and then kavya asks anjali she can watch what she wants... she then watches her serial (they show some scenes of kahhiin toh hoga)... anyways in short in this entire scene they are tryin to show tht both of them are feeling something and gettin attracted to each other...anjali then insists on watchin cartoon network .. they watch that and are laughin.. eventually anjali falls asleep.. kavya looks at her and smiles.. rests a pillow under her head and leaves..

meanwhile... anjali's parents are worried about her.. since she has not returned.. but her mom is assured that she is safe and sound and will reach soon...

then they show shlok in the college campus talkin to some girl ... and tht girl talks about the coffee incident he had with bindiya (anjali's assistant in the wedding planning)... shlok gets furious... and wonders how did she find out... the girl laughs it off and walks away...

shlok is agitated...he walks towards bindiya at a distance and they have a conversation. he tells her why did she have to announce to the whole college abt tht episode.. she said she didn't talk abt it and has better things to do ... she gives him a big lecture on how she is independant and doesn't hv a family name or back up behind her.. unlike him...

at home, shlok is still angry... he again bumps into bindiya ...she says she is here becoz of her work and nothin else... she leaves her file and mobile and continues with her work... her mobile then rings... shlok answers the fone but doesn't speak... it is anjali on the line... she says..bindiya... i'm in pune ... stuck in traffic... it'll take some time since i reach back... she wonders if bindiya can hear/or whether she is on the line... in the background they show her talking to kavya... "kavya, bindiya ko sunaee nahi de raha hai"... anyways she hangs up then... shlok heard kavya's name and has now concluded that kavya and anjali are together in pune!!

he then thinks of disha... he says to himself... anjali has to be taught a lesson...he plans to insult kavya and anjali in front of the entire family..

he goes into kavya's closet and looks for the sketch.. he finds it and hides in under the other portraits done by kavya...

kavya & anjali are shown stuck in traffic.......anjali's fone has reception ... she calls her home and informs her mom ...tht she'll be late.. and will go for kavya's exhibition straight away ... the mom is as ease and informs someone whose sitting with her abt anjali's plans (they don't show who the person is)

at the exhibition inauguration-

everyone is wondering why kavya hasn't reached yet... dida asks nitya to call and check...

guests are walking in ... dadaji & his brother (donno his name) are greeting people... the chief guest comes in .. its one of the guys from the junoon pakistani pop group....

dadaji's brother informs everyone that the chief guest is in a hurry... he has a meeting to attend in an hour.. so they hv to rush with the inauguration...... dida says the opening can't tk place without kavya... nitya says that kavya will join them later.. but let the opening tk place... since the chief guest is in a hurry... they all agree...

one by one ... kavya's portraits are opened.....one...... two...... threeee... four...... the fifth one when opened....... brings in shock....... everyone from disha, nitya, dadaji, dida, vanshita, romila are shocked to see anjali's sketch....

the chief guest and the other guests leave.....vanshita gets furious.. being a big mouth.. she blurts out.... why is kavya drawing sketches of a mere wedding planner... blah blah blah.. dadaji asks her to keep shut.. but in vain... he says he will speak to kavya himself...

just then kavya walks in .....he is shocked to see anjum's portrait there...

anjali follows him.. and says  "kavya tumne............." (it was incomplete)

vanshita bombards him with questions.. but he doesn't answer.... she insists on knowing whether he spent the nite with anjali in pune......he tries to explain.. but in vain.. he isn't given a chance...

disha's dadi is upset and tells dida .... maaf karna ..par jo bhi hua accha nahi hua and is leaving... dida stops them and.....asks kavya if he spent the nite with anjali...there is some kinda guilt on his face... she lifts her hand to slap him... but dadaji stops it... just then nitya intervenes and SLAPS him!!!

vanshita goes on with her lecture tht middle class girls don't know wht respect is.. wat status is .. they only want money.. becoz they hvn't seen enuff... etc etc...

just then ......

they show someone walking towards the exhibition hall way... u know balaji style... started from showing his legs... upper body... hair.. eyes... and then the entire face....... it was shabbir ahluwalia's entry......on hearin the above he interrupts... and thts when they show his face..

Well... I might have missed some parts....but i hope u all get more than the gist of the story with the above....... Thanks & enjoy!!

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
thanx!
Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.. I really liked the way u described the balaji style of showing a new entrant..!!LOL
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
thx for the awesum update!

nandinee Senior Member
nandinee
nandinee

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
thanks everyone.. hope u enjoyed reading!Embarrassed
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Hi Nandinee,

Thanks for the nice detailed update and you have well captured every scene.

It was well directed show and looks to me as a nice storyline so far and I hope show writer do not drag it like Ekta's other show!

"Woh mile the bichadne ke liye" (how stupid of them OuchLOL

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 01 March 2005 at 12:03am
nandinee Senior Member
nandinee
nandinee

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Thanks Vijay!!

And thanks khetabhabibi...i will try to write again 2nite.. .but i don't think theres any point in two people giving the same update..

anyways hope u all enjoyed reading! i'm over joyed with all the responses tht i've got.

thanks everyone!!!

Tongue nandini

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 4:14am | IP Logged

nandinee, this was a great update,thnx

Go to top