BaapJi -Good or Evil?!!..

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys i hope u all ppl like the first episode..i cant get how he gets those Ashes and Sindoor from palms..is he a Evil person and a Con..or so..why did he chose Aastha..as his Bahu..i m sure that Trishna will not allow her and black Mail..her..so amny twist from first day itself..πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
even m confused about baapji's character but i hope we'll come to know as the story unfolds with every episode !!
sdfdbsbbl thumbnail
I am a bit confused with Colours. By taking on this show I think they are going to displease a few groups. If this guy is genuine, then it's showing these babaji types are real. (funny cause balika vadhu is showing the opposite at the moment).

By criticising him, they may show this guy is a fake and may criticise baba's like ram dev, who a few people believe in. 

That being said, I think he may be real, in today's ep his wife was genuinely concerned about "god" choosing their new DIL. So I guess if family believes he is real and he is making such big decisions instantly, maybe he is real. Very confronting show. But raises some good questions about our society.
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
hey, Hot topic indeed and my first post in this forum..
I think the answer to this question will be different for every viewer..
Are you one of those that accepts something from the heart..(gut feeling? if you get a good vibe off the person you accept them?
or are you one of those that is critical /logical/proof depended?

This show in my eyes so far has been successful l in playing with are minds.
To be honest the fact that the viewers (including me) are confused as to how genuine this man is that is something really significant in its self.
Just shows how amazing the concept of the serial is..  Its an reflection of how we as a society feel when such holy men claim to be present amongst us.
To believe or not to believe is the debate that goes on in our mind every time a faith related figure is in the media... and so for me the creators are doing an amazing job. They have managed to connect with some faith strings in the hearts of the viewers and are playing with them in order to touch on some very delicate issues that need to be addressed in society.

Going back to the original question, I am going to answer it.
My gut feeling tells me this man doesn't have bad intentions, i feel he is a man of faith yet his people have put him in a place of worship and to live up to there expectations..to not harm there faith he takes up a very godly role.
I could be totally wrong..and the guy could be a con but first two episodes ..and  that's my gut feeling.   - jagruti

Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i think its too early to justify any of the characters here... Baapji might or might not be real..πŸ˜•πŸ˜• upcoming episodes may clear the confusions.. but Trishna(shubhangi) is indeed a negative character here.. thats for sure!!!!!!😊

Anyways ... nice starting..πŸ‘ lets hope for the best😍
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Baapji seems like a unique human being endowed with expectional qualities while his first bahu is crafty.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
ya even i found that First Bahu is a bit frustated..and fullto Grey character...but i was amazed to see Shubhangi in that role...
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

ya even i found that First Bahu is a bit frustated..and fullto Grey character...but i was amazed to see Shubhangi in that role...

I feel not negative just more money minded and maybe worried about losing her position in the house. Astha seems to have made quite an impression on Baapji mind plus Trivediji also likes Astha. I wonder who shall play middle son and Bahu as Jhankiji emphasised a bit on her third bahu. So more surprises up RS's sleeve. The casting is good so far, Baapji looks like a very good human being rare in this world he was more interested in playing with his grandson than listening to what profits they made.
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
hmm..that was so..good scene...wher he was playing wid grand son..
neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Baapji is an enigma, but-- as some viewers have already remarked-- he seems to be a well-intentioned man who has been catapulted into a position of immense wealth and power. I must say the show has a terrific concept. Such 'godmen' are very popular in our country. While some of them have good intentions, blind devotion to such figures can create a lot of problems.