Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pindai thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Ooh, great update! I hope Armaan wakes up and says he is okay and then jassi cries and leaves in the taxi and then armaan follows her and a car chase ensues....the airport...jassi meets nadini....armaan catches her at the last minute....armaan says to jassi I Love You Jassi and maybe even Marry Me?.....Bebe and Nandu and.. come with the luggage and....Jassi's diary which bebe has read!!!.....then bebe slaps armaan.... armaan is too shocked...bebe tells jassi to go....nandini takes jassi away....stunned armaan looks on unable to stop her....nandini gives jassi a makeover!!! The Almost happy end of the episode!!! Don't you wish I wrote the serial?πŸ˜† Oh well we shall see what happens tommorow...

Thanx for the update daisy!!

ivan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
daisy u always do a marvelous job on the updates
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the wonderful update Daisy.......I liked yest episode but somehow i don't want them to deviate from BLF at all........
shiverz thumbnail

as always, thanks for the lovely update daisy!!πŸ˜ƒ

and yes, i thought it was kinda strange that people were just standing around watching poor armaan get beat up.. and yeah, Deli, i saw that guy laughing too😑..

it looks like they're deviating from BLF but HOPEFULLY it wont mess the story up.. can't wait for tomorrow..😊

killara thumbnail
hi everyone...if Jassi misses her flight now and forgives Armaan..then that will be just too pathetic....she then deserves whatever crap he dishes out to her
pretty thumbnail
thanx daisy..............gr8 update for an awsome episode
*Anjali* thumbnail
thanks Daisy!! Brilliant update as usual πŸ˜Š