Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Kinshuk Mahajan to the play main lead in Zee TV's Afsar Bitiya!

(8mins ago)
Actor Kinshuk Mahajan is best known for his roles in Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai and Chand Chupa Badal Mein on Star Plus'. And after trying out Star Plus' reality show Ritz Jee Le Ye Pal, Kinshuk is back to charm his viewers in a different avatar with Zee TV's Afsar Bitiya.

The buzz was that Kinshuk was finalized opposite a new talent named Mitali in the male lead. Both the actors have a strong role and will well compliment each other.

Source from the sets says, "The show is being made by Rakesh Paswan, the man behind Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo and Kinshuk will be seen in a powerful role. A new talent named Mitali has been finalized opposite him as the female lead. Shahbaaz Khan who was last seen in Looteri Dulhan will also essay a pivotal character in the show".

When contacted, Kinshuk confirmed the news but refused to divulge any details. He said, "Seems to be great excitement to work with Mitali as she's so talented and have a strong character in the serial".

This is definitely going to be one show which the audience will eagerly look forward to, now with an addition of their favorite small screen star!!

Sources: Indiaforums.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for sharing😊
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanxxx for sharing dear .

Yaar I m veryyy excited 2 see my Kinshuk in a Strong role Like Dev Pratap Singh , Ranvir rajvansh n Viren Sood . Kinshuk is a Brilliant Actor n I m just watingg 2 see my hotiee hero's more talent in dis show . Can'ttt waitt
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing it

I am really excited for this new show I am definitely gonna watch it
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am so looking forward to this show now...It will be nice to see Kinshuk again. Wish it was Neha with him...Anyways, good luck to the new female lead. I am confused - if she is new then how come Kinshuk and others are saying "she is so talented"...???
Whatever, as long as story is good..I am fine.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anjubala

I am so looking forward to this show now...It will be nice to see Kinshuk again. Wish it was Neha with him...Anyways, good luck to the new female lead. I am confused - if she is new then how come Kinshuk and others are saying "she is so talented"...???

she acted in 1 bollywood movie
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

agree with you di...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey Anju Talented has nothing to do with experience. If you have talent then your work shine with experience. But a new person can also be talented. Even if she is not talented then also which show maker or co stars before start will say that lead actress is not talented before even show start.  
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharingg!!!!
cant wait for kinny to be back on screen!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Anju Talented has nothing to do with experience. If you have talent then your work shine with experience. But a new person can also be talented. Even if she is not talented then also which show maker or co stars before start will say that lead actress is not talented before even show start.  

Aggree Rachu . Even if She is Not Talented which i don't thnk becozz She is casted infront of Kinshuk So She Shld hav some potential n talent tht is why She was chosen opp kinshuk .So No costar or prod house will say tht she is not talented .