Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Kinshuk Mahajan to the play main lead in Zee TV's Afsar Bitiya!

(8mins ago)
Actor Kinshuk Mahajan is best known for his roles in Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai and Chand Chupa Badal Mein on Star Plus'. And after trying out Star Plus' reality show Ritz Jee Le Ye Pal, Kinshuk is back to charm his viewers in a different avatar with Zee TV's Afsar Bitiya.

The buzz was that Kinshuk was finalized opposite a new talent named Mitali in the male lead. Both the actors have a strong role and will well compliment each other.

Source from the sets says, "The show is being made by Rakesh Paswan, the man behind Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo and Kinshuk will be seen in a powerful role. A new talent named Mitali has been finalized opposite him as the female lead. Shahbaaz Khan who was last seen in Looteri Dulhan will also essay a pivotal character in the show".

When contacted, Kinshuk confirmed the news but refused to divulge any details. He said, "Seems to be great excitement to work with Mitali as she's so talented and have a strong character in the serial".

This is definitely going to be one show which the audience will eagerly look forward to, now with an addition of their favorite small screen star!!

Sources: Indiaforums.com

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovekinshukKinshuk_loverKaranika-KMHRani2011minu2011tashu20-Swetha-surur-aamina--Atiya-VirMan_ArShiAnisha_91Alphabet26anjubalawadi..doll-Jafrina-moniluvskinshukPrishna_DBPSdeepti_9NiViren_fan-SilverDragon-love_never_dies-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinny as Lead--Article" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepti_9

IF-Sizzlerz

deepti_9

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
thanx a lot for sharingSmile

Alphabet26

IF-Rockerz

Alphabet26

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren_fan

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thanxxx for sharing dear .

Yaar I m veryyy excited 2 see my Kinshuk in a Strong role Like Dev Pratap Singh , Ranvir rajvansh n Viren Sood . Kinshuk is a Brilliant Actor n I m just watingg 2 see my hotiee hero's more talent in dis show . Can'ttt waitt

Prishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing it

I am really excited for this new show I am definitely gonna watch it

moniluvskinshuk

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I am so looking forward to this show now...It will be nice to see Kinshuk again. Wish it was Neha with him...Anyways, good luck to the new female lead. I am confused - if she is new then how come Kinshuk and others are saying "she is so talented"...???
Whatever, as long as story is good..I am fine.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMHwadi..dollNiViren_fanlove_never_dies

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

I am so looking forward to this show now...It will be nice to see Kinshuk again. Wish it was Neha with him...Anyways, good luck to the new female lead. I am confused - if she is new then how come Kinshuk and others are saying "she is so talented"...???
she acted in 1 bollywood movie

love_never_dies

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

agree with you di...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollNiViren_fan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top