-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU
HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU
HAPPY B'DAY DEAR PROFESSOR JI
HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU😛

Happy B'day Mona🤗
Do i have to do some taarif shaarif of you??😆 ok let me think what good things i can say about you🤔 its really hard🤣

now let me be serious😆 mona you know you are one awesome girl i met here on IF, who don't give two hoots to anyone😆 i just love your sense of humor😛 and your awesome siggie texts😆
i never attended your classes professor ji but i wish i had😆 i love talking about my college days to you and i love talking about my office with you😆 and you are always helpful to me😳 and i started using open sources mona all thanks to you😆 i remember how i always used to come and ask you do you know this or do you have this and you always suggest me use open sources girl😆 but now i have finally learned😛

i remember DMG days and how we use to make fun of P maiyas🤣 do you remember laila majnu??🤣 you even made post on laila majnu 🤣 those were awesome days😛 and first fan group i saw who were enjoying every bit of not getting their couple😆

enough of my rant now😆 but girl where are you?? we have been missing you in CC i hope you will come at least today😳

Happy B'day once again🤗
Have an awesome day and rocking year😳 and hope you will get all the success in life, well i am sure you will get because you are an intelligent girl😳 you are a girl i want to be like and trust me i am joking here😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res😎

EDITED -

Happy birthday to u , happy birthday to u , happy b'day dear Prof Mona ji , happy birthday to u

May God always bless u with all the happiness in the entire world .
May God give u all that ur little heart desires for 😳

Ur one of the most sweetest , intelligent & wittiest person I've had the chance to meet on IF 😳
I really don't remember when & where we met first but I'm glad that we met & got a chance to interact 😃 then we got to know each other more on SR AT . Ahhh I miss ur prof classes & ur superrr awesome equations 😔
Hope u start ur classes soon 😳

Here's ur b'day cake

Once again a very Happy b'day
Have an amazing day & a joyous year ahead
Luv ya , God Bless !!!!
Harshu <333
Edited by -Harshu- - 12 years ago
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Dearest Mona🤗

To one of the wittiest people I know on IF.

Wishing you the deepest love, the merriest laughter and a life filled with never ending happiness. May all your dreams come true.

Have a wonderful day sweetie.

Love Farrah😳

P.S. Thanks Reetu for the  wonderful post.😛

Edited by -Farrah- - 12 years ago
Monuuu *gasps*. I'm shoo sorry for not being able to make a siggy for you this time. 

Nevertheless, a very happy birthday to you. May God bless you with 123456789235 number of boyfriends with great assets ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£(Oh, that's the Shak ishtyle of wishing ðŸ˜Ž)

I have a little song written on the occasion. Hope you like it ji ðŸ˜›

Original : Chamak Challo (Dedicated to all vampire who smell our posts on stalker like blood)

Girl you are the stalker's challo
where we post girl
you are going to follow

what you want girl
just let us know

ooohh laa laa *yaada yaada*
you are always the stalkers challo

creepy im gonna kick ya
you know im gonna kick ya
you know i even let you
let you be my stomach challo

kese bhatakna aaja stalk kar ke dikha de
aa stalker aaja "report" daba de
aa hamari baatoon ko apne khandaan tak pahuncha de
aa tu na nakhre dikha
wanna be my stomach challo

ohh laa laa *yaada yaada*

THEN KISS OUR ASS BABY !!!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedicated to all Nikammi's and our b'day gal Monuu. 

May stalker always stalk you.
JAI NIKAMME ðŸ˜Ž
Edited by humblebrag - 12 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mona ... Professorji 🤗

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday ...

Oh What Reshu said is sooo true ... I too miss your classes but have heard there were super awesome ... and BTW Where are you? We miss you a lot so aapka ka gyaan sessions leke kabhi hum sab ke saath bhi time spend kijiye ...

Today is your day and enjoy it to the fullest Hope you have a wonderful day.

Loads of love and luck

DJ..
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

wishing you a very happy bday mona

may all our dreams come true and you get all the success, love and happiness in life

keep smiling

norzar

nice bday post reshu
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Dearest Mona Professorji,

Many happy returns of the day. I extremely enjoyed the professor mona posts in DMG forum and girl you do have serious knack for mathematics. I being an ex-maths lecturer was very impressed by your posts. It was fun reading your posts and now it's being so long since we have chatted on IF.

Wish you all the very best and hope you have a full blast on your birthday. May all your wishes come true this year and every year forward.

Take Care
-Sarada
sonia1000 thumbnail
Happy Birthday Mona ji🥳
Many Many Happy returns of the day...
Have a blast
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wish you a very very Happy Birthday MonaJi ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³
God Bless and may u have a rocking birthday!!
Edited by indian_beauty - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

H.A.P.P.Y B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y

M.O.N.A.J.I
🥳
i hope you have an awesome birthday!! may god bless you with success and happiness. Happy Birthday!!