Ibad thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Tanya did a gr8 job...She came to veerani house and told Mihir that Tum ko koi haq nahin hai ke tum do pyar karne walo ko juda karo...tum ne to apne pyar ke sath samjotha kar diya magar karan aur nandani ko apni zindagi ke sath samjhotha mat karne dena....and also said some more to him.....which was fantastic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kripawgr thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘tanya

thanks ibad

ejaz's-no1-fan thumbnail
tanya is da best
princessriya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yup, Tanya is a best. She also did a great job.

Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow that was great of tanya, did that happen this past week episodes (Feb 21-24)
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
TANYA DID A GREAT JOB!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tanya had the guts to tell this in front of everybody. She is better than Nandini and Karan
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

for taniaπŸ‘

4 virani family😑😑😑

AASHISH_IN thumbnail

Yeah, She did a gr8 job for Karan & Nandini.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ She always supported Nandini & Karan coz she is in ❀️ with karan and wanted 2 see him happier person knowing that his happiness is in Nandini. yaha tak ki Nandini ko Ansh se insaaf dilane ke liye apni jaan par khel gayi.πŸ‘ 

Aisa kown kiske liye karta hai?

sq174121 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 i luv tania after that. when tulsis not here she will be kyunkis tulsi for us since tulsi cant do much and i also luv baa fer getting their wedding date fixed!! woooohooo!! i am soo happy that tania helped them and finally they will getting married but oh noo i have my o'level final exams in mmay and mock from the 16th. God y now y not before?