asian rani thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi guys i read this article below and was quite shocked

plz post ur comment as well

Aashka converts to Islam coz of Rahil Azam or Hassan
   By: no1kfan 
  January 14, 2006 

Aashka Goradia

Aashka Goradia (Kumud of Kkusum) has had three serious relationships so far — businessman Hassan, Ekta Kapoor's ex-secretary, Saurav, and actor Rahil Azam (Hatim, Ye Meri Life Hai).

Aashka and Hassan stayed in the same building in Four Bunglows, Andheri. Later, Aashka shifted to Lokhandwala complex, but Hassan, who is in the construction business, still stays in the same building.

Slashed her wrists

The couple had parted ways but sources say, "they are back together." Says an insider, "Aashka is so madly in love with Hassan that when things went sour, she slashed her wrists and landed up in the hospital.

However, Hassan did go to see her there. After Aashka shifted residence, she has not been seen in her old building. As they are back together, Hassan visits her, or they meet outside."

I am a fanatic

Hassan is tightlipped. "I am not a celebrity," he says. "I don't want to be spoken about in the media. My family is very religious and orthodox; they will not like it. It is her personal life and my personal life.

Like a gentleman, I am telling you this — keep me out of this. I am very protective about my family. When it comes to them, I am a fanatic."

Continues the source, "Whether Rahil came into Aashka's life before or after Hassan is not known, but love between the two blossomed on the sets of Bhabhi. When she entered Kkusum, Rahil was a closed chapter in her life."

Says Rahil, "People started putting two and two together because Aashka and I did two serials together — Achanak 37 Saal Baad and Bhabhi. I was never having a scene with her because I know for a fact that she was in love with a Muslim guy, Hassan, since the last four years. I have seen that guy coming to meet her. Why would I interfere?"

She wore burkha

Rahil Azam

Aashka has converted to Islam says the source. "Whether it was due to Hassan or Rahil, one does not know. But when she entered Kkusum, she had already converted. She used to stop shooting and read namaaz five times a day. She even wore a burkha."

Aashka denies that she converted for love. "I felt from within that I should convert when I went to the dargah at Ajmer Sharif," she says.

Says another source, "Rahil decided not to marry Aashka because he could not go against his parents' wishes. He told her that he appreciated her converting to his religion, but his parents would not reconcile to the fact that she wasn't Muslim by birth. He chickened out."

"Love with Saurav happened more or less on the rebound. Saurav gave her a shoulder to cry on. She met him on the sets of Kkusum — he played Nakul's (Manoj Bohra) brother, Harry. He was always fond of acting, so Balaji gave him a role in Kkusum. But Aashka was never open about Saurav."

Back with Hassan

The Saurav-Aashka love story ended about seven months back, when Saurav left Balaji. Why Aashka split with Saurav is not known, but today, she is back with Hassan.

When hitList contacted Aaskha and asked about Rahil, she said, "Rahil and I never had a scene." Before we could ask about Saurav, she shot back, "I don't like to speak about my personal life. I am very stressed out and unwell."

A member of the Kkusum unit reveals, "When she was with Saurav, he was mostly around — either his role demanded his presence on the sets or he made it a point to visit her.

As for Hassan, he often drops in where she is shooting. Rahil never visited her on the sets because that affair ended before she joined Kkusum."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the article. this news was given a while ago, though, middle of last year
Pachu.P thumbnail
Thnx...but i already knew that!!

😃
Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
me too. I knew that already also. But thanks anyway.
kumkum_001 thumbnail
i did not no that soo thanx alot 😉
Nims111 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks

But who is Aashka???????
Has she done any serial on Zee
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aaksha used to play Kumud in Kusum on Sony.
i think this is her first Zee show 😛 she plays Chandni in Piya Ka Ghar 😛