Kareena Kareena

India-Forums

Kareena Kareena
Kareena Kareena

Love v/s Friendship .....(plz react) (Page 3)

white_rose Senior Member
white_rose
white_rose

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 11:07am | IP Logged

It's is not always true that those who our best friends will likely make the best spouse. and it is not true that those whom we love(the one you would eventually marry for all the right reasons)  will likely be our best friend.

I believe that you should never fall in love with you best friend. what happens when you fall out of love with him and you lose both your lover and your best friend in one shot.....love will change the friendship that you once had. Take it from me i lost my bestfriend when he fell in love with me:(

~ white rose

na420 Groupbie
na420
na420

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 6:29am | IP Logged

hi there!

i have been reading everybody's perception, there are different views and comments posted since we all think differently..same way everybody does not understand if frendship is love or just frendship.

wat i understand is, being best frends to Kareena and Prem is alright, but see Ruhi cannot tolerate and often gets irritated with Kareena, so here Ruhi cannot understand their frendship, and even if she would marry prem she would always be irritated by Kareena, unless she accepts their frendship. likewise Ruhi thinks differently. so its betta tht they dint get married.

but talking on Kareena n Prem's relationship being love i really dont understand, they r really good frends. but if u notice Prem has always given priority to Kareena than Ruhi in tht case i totally agree wat Ruhi said to Prem's mom in the last episode. Mayb KAREENA and PREM r made for each other (since they really look cute together)... but in case of true frends. they set a real example of 'A frend in need is a frend in Deed'

i feel- like true love, true frendship also exists and very rare. its just true frendship, they may not b happy being a couple as much they are being frends. a very good comparision is of Dr. Simran and Dr. Manas, i feel its the same for Prem and Kareena. they understand each other very well so it doesnt mean they shall get married, mayb the understanding wont be the same after marriage, wat say?

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niyati_patel

and i think tushar is that person  remember how she opened her heart in front of him on her dad's bersi..and told him everything....did she told that ever to prem about his dad ....all her pain her every feeling came out in front of tushar......thats how life partener should be diffrent then friends......thats all i have to say...

Tushar found about from Philu about Kareena's father. So yes, she did open her heart to him afterwards. But if Prem would have known, he would have also supported her because he always does.

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by na420

but talking on Kareena n Prem's relationship being love i really dont understand, they r really good frends. but if u notice Prem has always given priority to Kareena than Ruhi in tht case i totally agree wat Ruhi said to Prem's mom in the last episode. Mayb KAREENA and PREM r made for each other (since they really look cute together)... but in case of true frends. they set a real example of 'A frend in need is a frend in Deed'

That's exactly why Prem had to break the engagement with Ruhi. Whenever it was Ruhi vs Kareena, Prem always picked Kareena, even if it meant an angry Ruhi.

na420 Groupbie
na420
na420

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
well lets wait and watch wat happens~!
na420 Groupbie
na420
na420

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
thts really a lovely despcription of love and like....Fortvpur->  Thumbs Up
sumit.savla Goldie
sumit.savla
sumit.savla

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 1:53am | IP Logged
yeah fortvpur has posted nice quotes ClapClapClap
surfer Groupbie
surfer
surfer

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 3:52am | IP Logged
There is only a thin line between love and friendship. Sometimes friendship changes into love.

Go to top