Love v/s Friendship .....(plz react) - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago

hi guys as all have says lots of things ..it was really nice to read ...everyone.. thinking there was something i agree too and something which i dont so i am just gonna say a few words too....

i agree that our life partener should also be a good friend  too but does it really mean that we should start love our best friend ....best friends are there cuzz we need them  and they need us in our bad and good times.....if u have any prob where u go first and tell for sure not your family we go to our friend we tell thme to see what they have to say about it ....we share our problems and happiness with our friends thats why they are there for.....but if my friend is helping me too much is that mean i should marry that person because he dosent hide anything from me and help me...is that why we marry someone.....i dont agree

love is a very beautiful feeling ...yes kareena did saw tushar and right away fall for him...but i guess thats is what we all do  when u pass by someone if u like his personality then u get interested to that person and then u started to know about that person to see if u were rite about that man.....right?

kareena saw tushar and falll for him and since then she is trying to clear things so that tushar can also know her.....and prem is helping her friend her best friend who need his help....think about tushar ...he has only listen to rj kareena 's voice her feelings her thoughts  and thats all he needed to fall for her...would u call that a lie.....tushar also liked mrs sood from the first day he even said that so why should now they be separated....

i dont know what u will be thinking after reading this...but i think tushar and kareena both love each other......and if prem would prepose to kareena then kareena will think where prem has sacrefice his love for her she sould sacrefice her's for prem.....now that is not right....

so hope that dosnt happen........

Thankgod we have people who see it our way and you are right niyarti_patel. I posted something similiar and I hope the producers do not screw it up and make it into a typical indian drama. Be orginial for once. Let friends me friends and lovers be lovers.

I mean Tushar and Kareena. Tushar fell for Kareena without seeing her her voice and qualities drew her to Tushar. And Kareena when leaving her job bumped into him instantly felt magic  as we referred to as "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT" and that is what love is its a type of attraction not physicial though.  I mean in Tushar's he fell in love with Kareena over the radio which gives great significance to the meaning of true love. Ihope the producers and writers remember this and its loyal supporters

i

Originally posted by niyati_patel

i agree that our life partener should also be a good friend  too but does it really mean that we should start love our best friend ....best friends are there cuzz we need them  and they need us in our bad and good times.....if u have any prob where u go first and tell for sure not your family we go to our friend we tell thme to see what they have to say about it ....we share our problems and happiness with our friends thats why they are there for.....but if my friend is helping me too much is that mean i should marry that person because he dosent hide anything from me and help me...is that why we marry someone.....i dont agree

But wouldn't Kareena want someone who she can share her problems with, all the time? And marriage should be based on trust- I think Kareena would want someone she can trust, someone who is honest with her. I am not saying that person is Prem- it can be Tushar as well. But will Tushar trust Kareena after knowing the truth?? And you said that Tushar loves RJ Kareena and Mrs Sood. But does he love Kareena?

fortvpur..WOW....THAT WAS JUST GREAT!😊
sonynyu.......yes i did said that tushar loves rj kareena and mrs sood....and u said that ....but does he love kareena .....well r u forgeting something who is mrs sood and who is rj kareena....we dont love people by there names we love them by there qualities.....their thoughts and feeling and thats what tushar has seen in  mrs sood and rj kareena .that is  kareena .....and yes definatilly i agree with u that karrena will also want someone as a life partener  who is honest ..to whom she can trust....and i think tushar is that person  remember how she opened her heart in front of him on her dad's bersi..and told him everything....did she told that ever to prem about his dad ....all her pain her every feeling came out in front of tushar......thats how life partener should be diffrent then friends......thats all i have to say...

It's is not always true that those who our best friends will likely make the best spouse. and it is not true that those whom we love(the one you would eventually marry for all the right reasons)  will likely be our best friend.

I believe that you should never fall in love with you best friend. what happens when you fall out of love with him and you lose both your lover and your best friend in one shot.....love will change the friendship that you once had. Take it from me i lost my bestfriend when he fell in love with me:(

~ white rose

hi there!

i have been reading everybody's perception, there are different views and comments posted since we all think differently..same way everybody does not understand if frendship is love or just frendship.

wat i understand is, being best frends to Kareena and Prem is alright, but see Ruhi cannot tolerate and often gets irritated with Kareena, so here Ruhi cannot understand their frendship, and even if she would marry prem she would always be irritated by Kareena, unless she accepts their frendship. likewise Ruhi thinks differently. so its betta tht they dint get married.

but talking on Kareena n Prem's relationship being love i really dont understand, they r really good frends. but if u notice Prem has always given priority to Kareena than Ruhi in tht case i totally agree wat Ruhi said to Prem's mom in the last episode. Mayb KAREENA and PREM r made for each other (since they really look cute together)... but in case of true frends. they set a real example of 'A frend in need is a frend in Deed'

i feel- like true love, true frendship also exists and very rare. its just true frendship, they may not b happy being a couple as much they are being frends. a very good comparision is of Dr. Simran and Dr. Manas, i feel its the same for Prem and Kareena. they understand each other very well so it doesnt mean they shall get married, mayb the understanding wont be the same after marriage, wat say?

Originally posted by niyati_patel

and i think tushar is that person  remember how she opened her heart in front of him on her dad's bersi..and told him everything....did she told that ever to prem about his dad ....all her pain her every feeling came out in front of tushar......thats how life partener should be diffrent then friends......thats all i have to say...

Tushar found about from Philu about Kareena's father. So yes, she did open her heart to him afterwards. But if Prem would have known, he would have also supported her because he always does.

Originally posted by na420

but talking on Kareena n Prem's relationship being love i really dont understand, they r really good frends. but if u notice Prem has always given priority to Kareena than Ruhi in tht case i totally agree wat Ruhi said to Prem's mom in the last episode. Mayb KAREENA and PREM r made for each other (since they really look cute together)... but in case of true frends. they set a real example of 'A frend in need is a frend in Deed'

That's exactly why Prem had to break the engagement with Ruhi. Whenever it was Ruhi vs Kareena, Prem always picked Kareena, even if it meant an angry Ruhi.

well lets wait and watch wat happens~!