Love v/s Friendship .....(plz react)

sumit.savla thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hello friends ,πŸ˜ƒ

I m too confuse like Prem....

I didn't make up wht thing diferentiates friendship & love...

Have a look at Kareena & Prem relationship so sweet relationship...
just like they share their rise & fall,their happiness  & their pains ....

Both help in their troubles ,if this is  not love then
wht is defn of love ??

Is love is lust ??

Why kareena fall in love with Tushar @ first sight without knowing anything abt him ???

So, friends whtever ur mind is tellin write here in this topic .....

Question is Love v/s friendship .......

Wht makes love & friendship 2 diff things ???or simply is kareena too love Prem ??

Plz friend plz react

I m w8tin 4 yr answers ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well Dear SuMs...

I think personally friendship can be mistaken as love...

True friends are always their for each other and true friendship sometimes can create a deeper bond than love...

Love is different feeling...it is something you love to be with...share your life...your love can be your best friend...but not necessary that your best friend is your true love...

I think that is what is happening here...Prem is her Best Friend...who helps her when ever she needs and what ever she needs...but they do not have that attraction as lovers would have.

Kareena is attracted to Tushar and she loves him and same with Prem...he is attracted to Ruhi...and may be Ruhi is not Prem's Best friend...but that does not mean..he does not love her. He loves her and he loves to spend time with her and have her beside him all the time...what else is needed...

Sometimes...we cannot get both in the same person and that happens all the time. But we should not get confused between love and friendship. Friendship has boundaries and love has none...

Kareena has passed all her boundries to get her love Tushar and Prem is just helping her to get her true love and he is not in love with her...

Hope writer/director shows this in the right way and not confuse people. The moral should be clear...that is what I think.

mm21 thumbnail

I think,  Friendship and Love have their different meaning.  

Love is  a feeling of intense affection, given freely and without restriction. where, a friendhsip is a relationship where the persons exhibit a strong mutual regard for each other.

Kareena has fallen in love with Tushar at first sight, she feels a great attraction for Tushar but not for Prem the same way. So, I think, Kareena never thought about Loving Prem. She finds Prem as her best friend in Mumbai.

Prem feels for Ruhi. He has shown great value towards his friendhsip with Kareena and always there to help Kareena. Can't we help our friends out when they are in trouble ???  off course we can. So, Prem also considers Kareena as his friend.

It seems that Prem is consistently pressured by Naina and now by Ruhi to beleive that he is in love with Kareena.  In this sort of cases, it might be possible for anyone to fall in love with his/her friends.

Do not fall in love with your best friend, then you will loose a great friendship.

@mm21 - The great fan of Kulraj Kaur

I am running through Kulraj fever!!! 

sumit.savla thumbnail
Do not fall in love with your best friend, then you will loose a great friendship   - mm21

Friends like mm21 & smisha u too post yr comments.....
Edited by SuMs - 19 years ago
sukh thumbnail
yep i agree with u guys. so righttt.......................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Tina_Aishwarya thumbnail

Wouldnt u want to love ur friends care for them. I think

tushar is only one who loves her kareena because he has never seen

her and falls for her just hearing her voice. isnt that

amazing

anonmember thumbnail

Some cliques that are sometimes true:

Love is blind- you may think you're in love when you're not really OR you may love your friend but not be aware of it.  

Friendship is love, Pyaar Dosti Hai- If can't be yourself around the person you love or aren't comfortable around that person, then how can there be mutual love btw the two of you?

But then again, love is also about taking risks, being unaware of what the future may bring. Kareena has risked a lot for her love for Tushar- kya yeh pyar hai? But Prem has ALSO sacrificed a lot for Kareena- ab kya yeh pyaar hai?

πŸ˜•

I don't think friendship and love are entirely different things- the person u love should be your friend and  u should love your friends. The type of love is different- its either platonic or romantic love.

Edited by sonynyu - 19 years ago
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I agree totally with you sonynyu. Love and Friendship have a fine line that differentiate them as I do not think they can be isolated or made independant of each other. Its said that once you get used to a person you tend to miss that person and eventually realize that you cannot live without the person . Friendships can develop into love at this stage and I think this is what is happening between Prem and Kareena. Naina had realized it a long time back and was making Prem see the sense but he was so caught up with what he thought was his love of his wife Ruhi he never actually understood what his mom was trying to spell out.

Here's something that I found that I believe describes what really is the Difference between Love ->(life) partner and Like ->a (best )friend

In front of the person you love your heart beats faster
But in front of the person you like you get happy.

In front of the person you love winter seems like spring
But in front of the person you like winter is just beautiful winter. If you look into the eyes of the one you love you blush
But if you look into the eyes of the one you like you smile. In front of the person you love you can't say everything on your mind
But in front of the person you like you can. In front of the person you love you tend to get shy
But in front of the person you like you can show your own self. The person you love comes into your mind every 2 minutes You can't look straight into the eyes of the one you love
But you can always smile into the eyes of the one you like. When the one you love is crying you cry with them
But when the one you like is crying you end up comforting. The feeling of love starts from the eye
And the feeling of like starts from the ear.

So if you stop liking a person you used to like,
All you need to do is cover your ears,
But if you try to close your eyes,
Love turns into a drop of tear and
remains in your heart forever after.

Edited by fortvpur - 19 years ago
aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiuful post @fortvpurπŸ‘
sumit.savla thumbnail