Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
I didnt wanna post the topic about this but i am force to. Guys yrkkh is not ending so dont belive in these rumors spread by people

there is no such article about that so how could you belive that it will end on november if it was ending nov then there must be articles about that. and why would yrkkh end in only two and half years. yeah bidaai did ended because sara and kinshuk were not there. that is why it ended and then sp and dkp planning bidaai 2 so why will they end yrkkh. this is common sense. and did you look at the show trps why will sp end their top rated show why this is common sense

YRKKH rating is 3.55. dont forget competitng with KBC but still so good rating. pratigya and sathiya are not competing with KBC. so just think once KBC gets over it will be number 1 inshallah ameen so do you think they will end top rated show i dont think so

NOW THIS IS COMMON SENSE

now i am from media know dkp well

i told my friend about this she works in star she found out and she told me yrkkh is not ending yeah few shows are on scanner but yrkkh is save from 2 to 3 years

i also contacted K himaanshu shukla a journalist he said these are only rumors it is not ending

i confirm from few other people as well now if you all want proof then contact me on facebook my name is sara rafeek message will gave you proofSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1hinabiggestfanAnamika_naksh_Amina_vim916Rachu_kitkit_nivedha_123_Nancy_Madhavi_DiKanza04AdhervikadipshikaGUPTA-Nasreen-beautiful16sush4frndzJAYA_09Asawari_nakshAbommi.Senorita.saru.g-.Shriya.-.Antique_Piece._Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH is not ending check this" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Just stop this fight...
Guys WE ARE NOT PLAYING A GAME HERE...
Its a serious natter and u'll r making a fun out here...

Plzzz stop posting such topics..IT ONLY SPOILS THE FORUM...

Mods plz close the topic...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Rachu_kitkit_Abommi.Antique_Piece._Divya_

Abommi

IF-Sizzlerz

Abommi

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged

thanks for sharing yaar...

nice article

hinabiggestfan

hinabiggestfan

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
thnxx for sharing

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Just stop this fight...
Guys WE ARE NOT PLAYING A GAME HERE...
Its a serious natter and u'll r making a fun out here...

Plzzz stop posting such topics..IT ONLY SPOILS THE FORUM...

Mods plz close the topic...

No one is making fun of anything i am just saying what is truth the show is not ending. But some other people are making fun of this. i am just saying it is not a rumor. i want this crap i mean these all rumors to end we alll know the show is not ending so why the hell is everyone making big deal out of it i just want everyone to cleaaar out their doubts so this issue could end here and WE COULD ENJOY OUR YRKKH

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abommi

thanks for sharing yaar...

nice article

no need to say thanks i work in media and i am fan as well of the show so my job is tto inform you all

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinabiggestfan

thnxx for sharing

it is okay

-.Shriya.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Shriya.-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
thnxx 4 d awsm news Big smile