Everyone has to be in a jail??

Posted: 19 years ago

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY EKTA IS SENDING EVERYONE INTO A JAIL...

i don't remember who went to jail first....but i am listing all the ppl and let me know whom am i missing..

Abhay : he just went to a jail few days ago in order to save Kusum 🤢

Kusum : went to jail for killing Mahi🤢and plus police found money from her room (NOW THE MAIN CHARACTER WENT TO JAIL TWICE AND SO DOES HER DAUGHTER 🤢)

Garv : He thought kUMUD tried to kill Nakul and in order to save her he went to jail 🤢 (yeah allright like he doesn't have any other work to do besides to look after kumud )

Kumud : for stabing Nakul and now for killing Agnivansh..🤢 (JAISE MUMMJI VESI BETI)

Trishul : He tries to save kumud...🤢

Sarla's brother : for raping Aryman's wife ( sorry don't rem. the names )

now you know how ekta is trying to show that Kapoor family has well reputation ..and kusum always give the lecutere about how Kapoor family's reputation is and how nobody should have ruin it etc...🤢

Now the whole family has been to jail at least once....KAPOOR FAMILY REPUTATION HAS BEEN RUINED MANY TIMES ...SOOOOOO WHY WOULD PPL DO THE BUSINESS WITH THEM...😕..

I DON'T KNOW WHO'S NEXT TO GO INTO A JAIL....yeha ppl yeah go into a jail becasue it's Ekta's own property...so ppl can go into a jail any time and come out from there anytime.....it's tourist place😳

KALI IS THE MAIN VILLAIN

why don't she ever go to jail?

jail is the best place to reunite
lol...your so funny....but its true, i mean a lot of them end up in jail...and that too for some, its extreme repeatedly!?!?!...lol!!! wat ever happens to their reputation then.....goes down the drain...and they fail to realize that then!?!?!.....oh well!!!......😉
i wish everyone in kkusum went to jail😈 But not sohan
Originally posted by SPECIAL

KALI IS THE MAIN VILLAIN

why don't she ever go to jail?

kali did went to jail remember when kali was driving and her car hit aai and by kkusum testimony kali went to jail

LOL😆😆

if Jail is the best place to reunite, then Grav and Kumud should go there and cry all they want there and no one would say them anything coz no one will care, and Kali wouldn't be there to disturb them😳!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by icy_devil

LOL😆😆

if Jail is the best place to reunite, then Grav and Kumud should go there and cry all they want there and no one would say them anything coz no one will care, and Kali wouldn't be there to disturb them😳!!!!!!!!!

thats actually true!! lol! kali! SHE DEFINATELY NEEDS TO GO DIE!!! and like she deserves sooo much punishment mannn! she really does! i hate her!!!!

-mika

Originally posted by cndguju

lol...your so funny....but its true, i mean a lot of them end up in jail...and that too for some, its extreme repeatedly!?!?!...lol!!! wat ever happens to their reputation then.....goes down the drain...and they fail to realize that then!?!?!.....oh well!!!......😉

tht is so true.... 😆

LOL😆😆

lolz 👏