Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

"I can't make a Jurassic Park without sh

*~Sapna~* IF-Rockerz
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 8:14am | IP Logged
"I can't make a Jurassic Park without showing dinosaurs, can I?"

By IndiaFM News Bureau, February 28th, 2005 - 0930 hrs IST

…This is Soham's response to PIDA allegations that accuse him of supposed misuse of animals in his forthcoming thriller, Kaal. The young director settles for some explanation regarding the recent controversy that has forked up, "See, I don't hold any grudges against these organizations. They are simply forwarding the cause that they support." Soham breathes easy.

"But it just so happens that I have all the legal documents that need to be procured before using animals in the film. Infact Kaal has a subtle message woven towards tiger preservation. What's more is that the stars of Kaal have shot some tiger preservation message blocks too. Now tell me, why will I do anything that conflicts with the message of my film?" he questions.

Soham goes on to add, "Infact I personally visited the Animal Welfare Board of India and other offices to understand the papers and rules that need to be fixed. So the question of violating rules is weeded away. But I cannot talk for 2 hours about the Corbett park without showing a tiger, can I?" he mocks. "But since animal care is something that is dear to me, I wouldn't ever disrespect them. These animals are a part of the film, and let me assure you there has been no mistreatment" he rests.

Then why the whole brouhaha over the issue, we wonder aloud, "Lapse of communication may be. Dharma Productions boasts of a clean reputation and doesn't indulge in anything unethical. The necessary papers have been forwarded. It should be settled shortly" Soham clears air.

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
thanx
Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
yeah I totally agree.
Thx.
SnowAngel Groupbie