Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Mere pyaar mein kya kami reh gayi thee? (Page 2)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
LOL...now i am going to sound like a harsh person!
ok...there is nothing to make anandi understand about it...she reached at a limit that...she can't understand the reality that j never loved her...only one thing...one more set back !!
so that she can understand if j ever loved her...he cant do this thing to her!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinoo

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
i think time for words is over,that haveli has become some sort of cocoon and she is too used to staying inside it..she needs to be uprooted from that haveli for it has become part of her,like siamese twins need surgical seperation to thrive on her own..it will be difficult but distance and  time away from haveli  is what she needs .. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourPicasso9Ruhani..tiny15khusi_*

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
ROFL @haveli and anandi being siamese twins!!!
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

i think time for words is over,that haveli has become some sort of cocoon and she is too used to staying inside it..she needs to be uprooted from that haveli for it has become part of her,like siamese twins need surgical seperation to thrive on her own..it will be difficult but distance and  time away from haveli  is what she needs .. 
yes...time over for words..so true jyo!!
she needs to get out from haveli...but how...i think when she will get one more set back!Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9pjyo

anshansh Senior Member
anshansh
anshansh

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
her love for jagya was immortal but jagya was an oppurtunist who doen't love anyone and in time this guy will not accept this child as he is not competent for any responsibility such people shrug anything sso he did nothing for anandi whom he owes his own life  such mean people luv themselves and has used gauri will surely leave her in passage of time 

tiny15

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Originally posted by pjyo

yes...time over for words..so true jyo!!
she needs to get out from haveli...but how...i think when she will get one more set back!Confused
why wait for setbacks khushi,baahar nikalne se pehle khud  nikal jaaye she should take control of her life--Winkget all the haveli people in drawing room(vaise bhi full time vahaan chai peethe rehte hainWink) tell them,"i luv u guys,i know you luv me too but i need to get out to retain my own sanity,yahaan rahoongi toh jagya kii yaadon mein khoyi rahoongi kyunki everything reminds me of your naalayak ehsan faramosh laadesarAngry,so i to focus on ME i need to move out,..please, no more laado stay back melodramasSilly,iam bored of crying too.Sleepy...let me go for some years to focus on my education,baaki kaa baad mein sochengeLOL..Winkdadisa ,i have taught gehna to make adrak tea,yeah,mere uthne acchha nahi banaa payegiTongue but still usi see kaam chala loLOL..tata bye bye..thari bahut bhali ho gayiWink  abb time for  mhari bhali  hoveApproveLOL"makhan kaka  bag uthaao...Day Dreaming

Edited by pjyo - 27 September 2011 at 12:54am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourangeldust_Picasso9Ruhani..hookedMisseshatinookhusi_*

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged

kya baat kar rahi ho jyo...usko "ME" ka matlab kahan pata haLOLi...taki woh soche apne baren main...yehi toh main...sab chahte hain...

but tavi possible hai...jab usko yeh baat samajh ayega ki...singh family k taraf uska koi farz ab baaki nehin hai...she is just wasting her time thinking that...the family is her world!!

ab uske dimag yeh baat ane ke liye...kuchh solid dhamaka toh hona zaruri hai...
otherwise i lost all hopes...really...
bv is moving in a circle!!

Picasso9

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
@pjyo -- I think that haveli folks would be more than happy to see her leave.  There will be no more "laado stay back" melodramas because the melodrama was not to make her stay there forever.

They want her to leave, but leave on a good note where she moves to something positive - be it a career,  a university, or a new marriage.  

This does not mean that they are evil or that they consider her a burden, but in the long run, an abandoned beendhni status is not good for anandi or the haveli folk.  And they do not want her to leave on a sour note, with nothing to go to. She would just be on the roadside then.

They gave her the laado status/beti status to remarry her initially.  Nobody said she should stay on permanently as their beendhni. they did not want that.  

If she told them "I want to leave"... they will be overjoyed.  They want her to move TOWARDS something in a form of positive energy ... not away from the haveli with a lot of negative energy for something that was not her fault.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Ruhani..pjyohooked

Go to top