Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣 @haveli and anandi being siamese twins!!!
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pjyo

i think time for words is over,that haveli has become some sort of cocoon and she is too used to staying inside it..she needs to be uprooted from that haveli for it has become part of her,like siamese twins need surgical seperation to thrive on her own..it will be difficult but distance and  time away from haveli  is what she needs .. 

yes...time over for words..so true jyo!!
she needs to get out from haveli...but how...i think when she will get one more set back!😕
anshansh thumbnail
her love for jagya was immortal but jagya was an oppurtunist who doen't love anyone and in time this guy will not accept this child as he is not competent for any responsibility such people shrug anything sso he did nothing for anandi whom he owes his own life  such mean people luv themselves and has used gauri will surely leave her in passage of time 
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

yes...time over for words..so true jyo!!
she needs to get out from haveli...but how...i think when she will get one more set back!😕

why wait for setbacks khushi,baahar nikalne se pehle khud  nikal jaaye she should take control of her life--😉get all the haveli people in drawing room(vaise bhi full time vahaan chai peethe rehte hain😉) tell them,"i luv u guys,i know you luv me too but i need to get out to retain my own sanity,yahaan rahoongi toh jagya kii yaadon mein khoyi rahoongi kyunki everything reminds me of your naalayak ehsan faramosh laadesar😡,so i to focus on ME i need to move out,..please, no more laado stay back melodramas🤪,iam bored of crying too.🥱...let me go for some years to focus on my education,baaki kaa baad mein sochenge😆..😉dadisa ,i have taught gehna to make adrak tea,yeah,mere uthne acchha nahi banaa payegi😛 but still usi see kaam chala lo😆..tata bye bye..thari bahut bhali ho gayi😉  abb time for  mhari bhali  hove😆"makhan kaka  bag uthaao...😍 Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

kya baat kar rahi ho jyo...usko "ME" ka matlab kahan pata ha😆i...taki woh soche apne baren main...yehi toh main...sab chahte hain...

but tavi possible hai...jab usko yeh baat samajh ayega ki...singh family k taraf uska koi farz ab baaki nehin hai...she is just wasting her time thinking that...the family is her world!!

ab uske dimag yeh baat ane ke liye...kuchh solid dhamaka toh hona zaruri hai...
otherwise i lost all hopes...really...
bv is moving in a circle!!
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@pjyo -- I think that haveli folks would be more than happy to see her leave.  There will be no more "laado stay back" melodramas because the melodrama was not to make her stay there forever.

They want her to leave, but leave on a good note where she moves to something positive - be it a career,  a university, or a new marriage.  

This does not mean that they are evil or that they consider her a burden, but in the long run, an abandoned beendhni status is not good for anandi or the haveli folk.  And they do not want her to leave on a sour note, with nothing to go to. She would just be on the roadside then.

They gave her the laado status/beti status to remarry her initially.  Nobody said she should stay on permanently as their beendhni. they did not want that.  

If she told them "I want to leave"... they will be overjoyed.  They want her to move TOWARDS something in a form of positive energy ... not away from the haveli with a lot of negative energy for something that was not her fault.
pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

kya baat kar rahi ho jyo...usko "ME" ka matlab kahan pata ha😆i...taki woh soche apne baren main...yehi toh main...sab chahte hain...

but tavi possible hai...jab usko yeh baat samajh ayega ki...singh family k taraf uska koi farz ab baaki nehin hai...she is just wasting her time thinking that...the family is her world!!

ab uske dimag yeh baat ane ke liye...kuchh solid dhamaka toh hona zaruri hai...
otherwise i lost all hopes...really...
bv is moving in a circle!!

yep she is 0% Me  jagya is 100%ME..😉dus percent jagya se udhar le le  toh life sudhar jayegi chori kii😆..
patha nahi kabb solid kuch hoga🤔,agar asha ke saath kuch bura ho and she is blamed tabb shayad kuch ho  varnaa phir gauri enters haveli with"tum jab takk haveli se  naa niklogi  koi mujhe nahi apnayegaa😵,so sign divorce paper,give legal status to me and new jaggu brat"aur  phir usko haq dilwane ke liye🥱 anandi finally jaayegii,kyunki khud ke liye toh woh kabhi kuch nahi karthii
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
@tinoo i too feel so , anandi should leave towards that  brighter future ..🤔..soon dadisa will get over her 'feeling guilty for anandi's situation' with new potha/pothi news and they too would want  some sort of settlement for anandi,only bhairav wouldn't be too happy ..but seeing her moving forward successfully   he could later  agree..
but first she needs to find a direction to her OWN life,no point in  going back to parents who would want to get her remarried,maybe all these dhongi sadhu,heth singh tracks are aimed at anandi realizing how people in powerful position misuse their position and so she will want that position of power and authority  for herself and not be satisfied with her literacy classes ,make her dreams bigger..🤔..
angeldust_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinoo

Yesterday, anandi asked a question to phooli  "Jagya mujhse door chale gaye, mere pyaar mein kya kami reh gayi thi?"

I want to ask how to answer this question if someone asks me this question about their relationship.

I would like to tell anandi that it wasnt about her,  it was jagya's own failing. There was no kami in her pyaar.

But somehow the words dont come to me.

Any help appreciated.  How to persuade someone that there was no kami in their pyaar?

If she asks this ques to me..I wud say "nobody knws abt ur relationship wid ur husband better than u two.. u need to think abt Dos n Don'ts f ur relationship on ur own
but as an impartial outsider.. i don't see u responsible fr failure f ur marriage
but yes..u did go wrong wid 1 thng..u gave too much liberty & trusted ur husband blindly

All said & done.. & after wht he has done.. he ruined ur past.. don't let him ruin ur future
no need to waste ur tears on him
sooner or later he ll hav to pay fr his misdeeds"

Bloody Jagya..i wanna kill him !!

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's y Pyar(love) is the most abused term in the world.
Out of her long term acquaintance with J, she cd nvr establish a strong heart 2 heart relationship tht cd surpass the " out of sight is out of mind" situation.Normally village girls r very cautious in this aspect.

The moment she smelled the rot @ mumbai b'day she shd 've shifted over 2 there,by thoroughly convincing the oncoming threat 2 her marriage as well as haveli izzat.Also 4 a married girls,sasural ki ghar means a place where husband stays never his parents'.

The role of friends needs to b mentioned here. Neither phooli, nor J's frnd evr tried 2 stop d nonsense.

Evn ftr she learnt dat she's betryed,she shd try 2 show dat she kn become even gr8r by utilizing her study skills & prove she's n't a gawar.

Itz like CVs asking 4 post mortem report on the assault committed by 'em.