Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

tinoo

IF-Dazzler

tinoo

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Yesterday, anandi asked a question to phooli  "Jagya mujhse door chale gaye, mere pyaar mein kya kami reh gayi thi?"

I want to ask how to answer this question if someone asks me this question about their relationship.

I would like to tell anandi that it wasnt about her,  it was jagya's own failing. There was no kami in her pyaar.

But somehow the words dont come to me.

Any help appreciated.  How to persuade someone that there was no kami in their pyaar?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9swethasyam08-Rojaa-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mere pyaar mein kya kami reh gayi thee?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Anandi's relationship failed because of Jagya only. In this case I have nothing to blame against her. She gave her 100% or more than that in their relationship.

Yes we can say that Jagya ignored her for 5 years bu she did not get the hint. Husband wife is a very different relationship. Unlike the western soicieties in India the relationship does not end easily. Their r couple who fight and don't talk for years to but yet not seperate...In anandi's case living in village breaking of marriage is closer to impossible in her heart. Jagya was hurful initially but later he just ignored her or spent very less time with her ( like we saw when he returned to haveli after MBBS and announced abt going back to mumbai for MS)...Anandi lived with the hope that its the distance that has soured things between them and things will change when they spent more time under one roof. So even in the above case I can say that she was never wrong.

The only thing that irks me abt her is her notion of moving on. She is just making circle around the place she was and has never moved on.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuMisseshapjyonya_ansarihookedswethasyam08aparnaumaRolzztiny15-Rojaa-khusi_*

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Anandi should get out of the haveli in fact she should go out of jaitsar...she has spent her childhood and good part of her young age with Jagya...if she remains there she'll never forget him.Everything will remind her of his memories so if she want to move on should leave tht village.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NehavihardivyababuPicasso9pjyohookedtinootiny15

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
bang on vasu...agree with u...totally...!!
the moving on process is so slow...or i can say ananndi rukh chuki hai ek place main!!

kami uske pyaar main nehin hai...jag is never hers...so she needs to understand that...jag toh kavi uska tha hi nehin...durr kese jayega??

anandi was a habit and need of jag...jag jab durr chala gaya anandi se...toh habit chhut gaya...ab she is a need...and jag is getting his financial help from her as a need without any difficulty and shame!

Edited by khusi_* - 26 September 2011 at 11:44pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9vasujaMisseshatinoohookedtiny15

tinoo

IF-Dazzler

tinoo

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Khusi- interesting point.   So you are saying that there was never that kind of bonding between J and A to begin with?    I like that approach.  Instead of thinking "I did something/did not do enough...so bond broke"... it is far easier to see that there was no bonding to begin with.

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
kami usme nahi jagya mein thii,woh hi anandi ke pyaar ke laayak hi nahi thaa...
he is just a selfish person who used her in every way,still is, using her, taking her for granted and sadly she is letting it...
maybe these 2 are just too different to be together -one is the epitome of selflessness and the other is the pinnacle of selfishness.Ermm...she  gave right direction to wayward jagya,she  even helped him achieve his goals,but she lost sight of her own dreams...
Get out of the haveli as  everything there reminds her of jagya and focus on her studies ,get a real career  and create an identity  for Anandi singh not let her whole life be defined as jagya's abandoned wife...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9shamiltiny15khusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
tinoo-
bonding is there for sure...from both J and A's side!!
Anandi's side...love,dedication,friendship,habit,need.

Jagiya's side...attraction, habit and need...!!

if all those things r there between them then there is bonding for sure.

Anandi accepted jagiya with his +ve and -ve points thats i call love but jagiya only attracted towards anandi for her +ve points from which he can gain only...!
Anandi loves him...so still pinning for him
but anandi is j's habit and need thats y he is still remebering her at that point when something bad happened to him or he is in not a good situation!

bond is not equal to love in my POV
bond is there from childhood...but from anandi's side the bond grew very stronger but not from j's side...!
he just wanted to gain from that relationship...

Edited by khusi_* - 27 September 2011 at 12:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nehaviharpjyohookedshamil

tinoo

IF-Dazzler

tinoo

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

But what words can we use to convey to someone like A that there was no kami in her pyaar -- the other person in the relationship was the jackass.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top