Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zahira thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
If Jassi ends up with Purab, I will never forgive T&D!!! Thats the only thing I am worried about!
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I only wish !!!!!!!!!

" TONY AND DEEYA ,DO NOT BE CREATIVE AGAIN !!!!!!"

I do not want to go through the past one year again !!!!!!!!

sowmyaa thumbnail
I think our Jhansi ki Rani will still catch up flight for Mauratious..they're just streching it i guess...probably she'll drop aarman to hospital and leave and then when aarman gets up he will look for jassi but she might have gone already.... 😕
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh God, what is happening 😭. Will have to see tomorrow if Jassi can still catch her flight to Mauritius, did she not have just an hour or so remaining for check in.  Where do they get such stupid ideas from, is it so difficult to stick to the original story. But, I guess Jassi HAS to go to mauritius one way or other.
gilgamesh thumbnail

Relax guys - T&D also need to stir up viewers' resentment against Mallika.  The way things stand right now, she seems to be getting most sympathy as the wronged woman.

P.S. Great acting on Malika's part👏

jprasad thumbnail
boy, this caught our attention real quick!
ummm thumbnail
I want to see how she'd muster the strength to catch the flight after seeing the man she loves so badly hurt!! GOSh!!! Must be awful!!
queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummm

I want to see how she'd muster the strength to catch the flight after seeing the man she loves so badly hurt!! GOSh!!! Must be awful!!

Oh no, how COULD she 😭

Maybe she'll tell Armaan where she's headed.. or maybe she'll tell Mallika in an effort to stave off some of her insinuations and the news will reach Armaan.. maybe he'll follow her to Mauritious where she meets Purab and BOOM! Armaan is crazy jealous all over again... wudn't it be fun to see both Armaan and Purab vying for her attention and Jassi trying to keep them both at arm's length!!

Don't you just love the way Nandini keeps reminding Jassi to be in time for the "VLCC Look of the Year Contest"... she pronounces each syllable so clearly, she could win an elocution contest😆
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ah well,deviation or not,I hated today's update!!!!😡 Why did they have to get Armaan beaten up for no reason?

Though two things did seem right: Thankfully Armaan did not turn into Dara Singh or a Jackie Chan all of a sudden

Mallka getting more traumatised not because what Armaan did with her or Gulmohar but rather he chose Jassi over her!!!

Ever the egoist!!! Even in the board meeting she was more concerned that GM was 'is aurat ke naam' meaning Jassi,as if it would have been OK if it was anyone else's name other than Jassi🤢 !!! So much for her love for Gulmohar!

The only thing Aryan could think of was getting his part of money and getting out! 'Mera Gulmohar',my foot!!

jprasad thumbnail
I gotta read the update all over again.   😆   This is causing a
frenzy!