Eeeeeks! Are they deviating???

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi Friends..
After reading today and tomorrow's preview, I am really scared...Are they deviating from BLF?
Armaan's getting beaten up 🤢
Unconscious in Jassi's lap 🤢
Hospital.. 🤢 🤢

NAHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail
pls daisy...i hope ur update today is according to blf.....!!😭
surnita thumbnail
Where did you read this?  Its so bad!
surnita thumbnail
Oh yeah just read it in Jassi pretty!  Thats too bad!  Maybe people will sign kresheyas petition now!
ritu thumbnail
  Ya its really bad. Good would have been, Armaan falls dead on Jassi's lap

ummm thumbnail

I don't mind a devition in the story as long as Jassi and Armaan are together....   but it would be devastating if they do a major turnaround and show Jassi ending up with that expression-less, stone-faced Purab!

Mauritian thumbnail

i can see that all this anxiety is for nothing. they may deviate slightly which is not a problem. but at the end of the day the whole team has already reached mauritius and the story continues from here... some real good venues have been marked for shooting and it is in the local news already....

Rumi thumbnail
 Hey! guys! i am still saying that don't lose your hope!afterall they have gone to Mauritius, so, what Mauritian is saying is right, there may be some small deviations but they will ultimately follow blf! by the way, i am also suspicious about the source of this preview, i mean the person who has given it in jassi-pertty group !where from did she get it?
Rumi thumbnail
BTW, Armaan gets beaten up acc to blf also but not now!
ides thumbnail
chalk that one up to T&D's attempt to be creative once again🤢.....run for the hills viewers!!!!!😉