September 26 - Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone. I haven't seen the written update posted yet, so I figured I would do the update. I hope the original updater doesn't mind.

Episode begins with the last scene of last week's episode. Bhaanu is speaking with Saroj's friend about how stubborn she is being by not showing up to the engagement ceremony. Both are just hoping that Baap-ji doesn't find out that Saroj is missing from the ceremony.

Kastur overhears all this and she is sure that Saroj hasn't come to the engagement because she is mad at Kastur's mistake with the jewellery boxes. [This was a waste of a good 5 minutes. It was so unnecessary. They could have moved on with the story]

-Galla House-

Saroj is pacing. She is thinking that now Baap-ji will realize how serious she is about disliking the rishta between Mohan and Kastur. But she is worried that Mohan will obey Baap-ji and actually get engaged to Kastur.

Kastur comes there and Saroj is surprised to see her.

Kastur apologizes for her blunders and begs Saroj to give then her blessings and attend the engagement. [Kastur calls her Maa, it was very sweet]

Saroj says to Kastur that she is not here because she is mad at Kastur, she is here because she is mad at Mohan. Kastur is confused. Saroj tells her the story of how their betrothal came to be, how Bhannu took money from Jitu to send Mohan to London, and how Baap-ji, to return the favour, fixed Mohan and Kastur's alliance.

Kastur is shocked, as she did know this. Even Saroj is surprised that Kastur didn't know anything. She calms Kastur down by saying that there might have been someother reason for the alliance, but people will think that they sold their son for a little money, which is why she refused to attend the engagement. She implies to Kastur that Mohan isn't aware of any of this, and he is very proud, it would break him when he found out, and she is not in agreement with it. [She had an evil look in her eye this whole time, but Kastur fell for her words]

She says to Kastur that if she wants her to come to the engagement and safe the family from dishonour, she has to agree to a condition. Kastur is surprised.

-Engagement Venue-

A man comes to meet Mohan, demanding money.

Sonal, Kastur's bhabhi seems to recognize the man. The man also recognizes her and leaves before Sonal can identify him. Sonal is suspicious.

Mohan's brother Vipul and bhabhi Narmada dance to a song in celebration of the engagement.

Baap-ji notices that Saroj is missing and questions Bhaanu and Mohan on the matter. Even Jitu and Sharda wonder where Saroj could be. Baa notices that Kastur is missing too.

Just then Saroj and Kastur appear together, surprising everyone. Saroj says to Sharda that she hadn't intended to come today, but Kastur apologized so sweetly that she had to come. Everyone is happy to hear this and Mohan seems surprised.

Kastur looks shaken up and thoughtful.

Everyone is preparing to play dandiya. Saroj also grabs a pair of dandiyas for herself and Kastur. She tells Kastur to smile so people don't get suspicious.

As they are playing dandiya, Saroj reminds Kastur to not forget about the condition. Kastur becomes apprehensive again.

-End-

-Precap-

Kastur and Mohan are exchanging engagement rings, both seem happy. Saroj is looking on.

Today's was so-so. Not necessary to watch really.
I can't wait until the marriage, when the story really picks up
I wonder what the condition is. And I dont think that they will reveal it for a while.

Enjoy!

Yuks

Edited by queenyuks - 12 years ago
Thank you very much for the update.

So Saroj didn't deny that Mohan married her because of the debt, but rather confirmed that he most likely agreed because of the debt?  Wow.  

And logically, Saroj--if you didn't know about borrowed money and Kastur didn't know about the borrowed money--how is the rest of the community going to know?

Poor Kastur.
@likarsh: Saroj kind of implied that Mohan doesn't know about any of this.
She says that her son is very froud, when he finds out about all this, it will break him.
That is why Kastur, as a good Dharampatni, should agree to the condition

God, that Saroj turned out to be more cunning and manipulative that I was willing to give her credit for

Yuks
Oh, okay. I must have read wrong.  I read the update again, and now I get it.  

Thanks.  Saroj, Saroj. Just to be fair I shall reserve my comments till I see how it all goes down.  How she treats Kastur, what the condition is.  And what Saroj's gameplan is.

I hope Kastur isn't dumb enough to completely believe Mohan has no idea.  Mohan's outburst at her, and subsequent apology, then Saroj's anger at Mohan, all should click in her head.

@likarsh: The mistake is mine. I had written it wrong. I went back and changed it.

I can't even imagine what the condition might be, but Kastur seemed really shaken up and distracted about it.
As soon as Saroj mentioned it again it wiped the smile from Kastur's face

I think Kastur is pretty much convinced that Mohan was only kidding during his outburst.
That girl is blinded by love and will most likely refuse to see the obvious until something very major happens

Yuks
Thanks for the awesome update

Saroj proves that she's is a conniving, manipulative and delusional liar. I hate Bhanu but I come to realize that he was right it always about Saroj. I hope she learns quickly Kastur isn't no sleepy beauty that there is a lioness that lies within that calmness. If I was Kastur, I would run then to have a saas like Saroj who can lie through her teeth with such calmness

I have to hand it to the actress fabulous job on portraying all traits with such ease. 🤗
hi thank a lot for fabulous upadte
Thanks for the update.

Poor Kastur

Was not enough of Mohan yesterday, hope we see Mohan shake his leg today!
Edited by Laylah - 12 years ago
Thx for the update. Want to mohan shake a leg.
thanks for the update