26th September YRKKH wu comp

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys I am back with today's update sorry for the delay my uni has started again and this yr i dont get monday's off sadly, if lyk me u came home expecting a awsome epi dont cause it was boring 🥱😆

Starts of at meshwari's house rj and crew worrying if the ss will turn up at the pooja dadi says to rj dont worry to much otherwise akshara will guess the cause of your problem, akshara is talking with varsha she says i will talk to vishambar i sense he is worried since morning, varsha says its nothing like that akshara says i can talk to my dad, she goes to vishambar and says why r u worried bauji he says nothing its the pooja thats why akshara says i can sense your tensed since morning, natik see's comes over and says tell her bauji hw ur tensed due to work, if i was in your place i would quit business by now vishambar says yes, akshara says dont worry everything will be f9 by the end of the pooja i will pray for you dadi calls her and asks hw she is she says she is f9 but getting fat 😆 rj comes and says phone and ask where gyatri is akshara phones but it is busy as they show gyatri talking to the priest the pooja begins rj says to akshara to be careful as it finishes she says to akshara to take rest varsha goes with her the womans standing there say congrats
to rj she says what they say we werent born yday we dont need words we have guessed your becoming a grandmother they hug rj.

varsha and akshara are talking away and akshara says everything is going smoothly on one hand my child is being born on the other hand the school work will be completed varsha says pray no one casts an evil eye, akshara says why r u saying like that varsha says i mean there is so much happiness and someone can cast an evil eye akshara says like our ananaya gets she is so cute she puts a tika on her varsha puts it on akshara, and akshara puts it back on varsha, natik comes in saying rj is calling them, varsha teases him saying are u making excuses to meet akshara natik says no daniya walks in saying ma is calling them naksh go down when they hear rj saying to vishambar if ss are going to come akshara says why r u saying like that, vishambar says ur mum means to say that they r busy with there pooja stuff thats why akshara says ma is so happy today that even if she does double work and come to the pooja she wont mind they all sit for the pooja singhaniya's arrive too, gyatri points to akshara to drink some water and natik to go with her naksh are near the water place a woman congratulates them and goes akshara says rj shoudnt told anyone as g3 wanted to make the announcment natik says ma probably didnt know, @the pooja all the woman are smiling at g3 she tells bhabhima i wonder why they are smiling at me, the pooja finsihes akshara tells rj and she gets worried g3 comes over and says sorry we were late to the pooja but there was so much work and i am excited about this evening telling everyone i am becoming a dadi after all you have already expierienced this joy although ur becoming a nani first tym

natik wonders where akshara is maybe in tension she hasnt told ma he see's her with g3 and rj and says they seem happy, she goes from there as there's a phone call for her dadi comes over to rj and akshara and akshara says ma seems so happy what will happen when she finds out ends on there worried faces

Precap: the womans congrats g3 they say they already congratulated rj when she told them the good news g3 seems shocked

what a boring epi 🥱 tomorow more drama between g3 and rj as g3 didnt get to tell first 🤢 i am sick of this plz show us something intresting like naksh scenes not 2 secs convo of them 🤢 

sorry for grammer and spelling mistake
dont forget to press the like buttton to say thank you 😃 
Thanks Mariam! In a way, this time I can understand G3's irritation, as she wanted to be the first one to announce the pregnancy, as being Naitik's mom. Doesn't look nice also, when Bahu is staying with them, but maikawaale announnce it first.

But ya, boring episode, and tom will be another same dosage.
Thanks Mariam for the beautiful update😊. Both RJ&Gayathri were too excited and they never communicate with each other regarding the function again this is going to create a rift between the two families.

It's a dragging episode and it shows everyone's character and stand today well. It was so boring to see gayathri in an angry manner in order to insult akshi's family. There were some superb directions along with the great emotions by naksh😊.

If the two families take the necessary steps, making the effort to understand and respect each other's feelings, they will be able to live their lives fully. They should be willing to forgive and forget each other's faults and weaknesses.

Hope they do it for akhshi's happiness as she is pregnant. In order to build a healthy relationship, the two families must not always try to get things his or her way. There must be only one path to be taken by both, it might be uneven, bumpy and sometimes difficult, but there is always a "mutual path".😉

Hope these two oldies follow this advice😡 and they should allow these cute couples to enjoy their moments. Hope naitik takes some initiative steps to sort out this mess coz we cannot expect this from akshi as she is too obedient in front of gayathri…waiting for next MU between two families.  ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¥±

thanks for the update...

always prob..

Thanks Mariam for update .the episode. Was so boring 🥱
Thanks  for the  beautiful  update  mariam ðŸ˜Š  the  episode  was ðŸ¥±
thanks for the update

nothing happened in the episode. too boring
Thanks Mariam...😊 Yeh dono ma-beti Chandalika se kitna darthe hai...🤣 Firse wohi baathe...🤢