Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samrene thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: adol

dear raja .very sad to hear about your father.hope  god rest hius soul in heaven .i really condolense your father dead and do in my prayer will pray for him. its just terrorism in pakistan killing and shotting dont worry.i hope you overcome this loss very soon. bye take care

fahad

dear raja

i too am very sorry fer yur father's death

may yur father rest in peace

may GOD forgive his sins

and give him place in heavens

but adol

i think u better not accuse pakistan of ne terrorism coz i think it will create a bad fight which shudnt happen coz im sorry but i dont agree wid u on the terrorism point

no offence to ne one

saroj thumbnail
Very sorry to hear about your father,may God rest his soul in peace.
titanic_sujal thumbnail

Very sad to hear that...

Hope ur father get peace of heven...

Never feel alone

we all r with u

U can share ur every prob's with us

We will kindly help u

Ankit

Fairuze thumbnail
i m really Very sorry to hear about your father's death,may Allah rest his soul in peace.
May Allah bless u and ur family.
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
thatz a very sad news...our prayers are with ur father....let his soul rest in peace 
kripawgr thumbnail

dear raja

please take good care of yourself and your parents and family.

i can understand yor situation as i hav ebeen through it long back when i was just in 8th grdae

i cannot stop crying right now

i am consoling you but god i cannot myself .

i hope everything works really well for ya in future and your fathers blessings are with you forever rememver that .

u will succeed forever

take care ...cant write more ..

may your fathers soul rest in peace

*Meg_d* thumbnail

Very sorry to hear this i am glad that the people who did such a horrable thing have a death sentence may god rest his soul and i hope u feel better i knw theres a big difference in saying as i wouldnt have a clue what ur feeling right now but i am sure your strong enough and weldone for being so strong and handling this take care of urself and ur family.

sweetrani_neha thumbnail
raja..i am sry to hear and my prayers are with u.  i can empathize with the loss of a family member and i can feel your pain but i've learned that the most important thing is to keep hope and faith. i know its not easy take away the pain but u can live your life to the fullest the way ur father would have wanted u to. we are all here if u ever need someone to talk to. take care and i pray that ur father's soul rests in peace.
rajeefan thumbnail
I am really sorry for that .May God give u strength.
Safe_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May ur father's soul rest in peace