raja thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

sorry guys i had been not here for the last few days coz i have some problems along with my family.guys i dont have tell u that 5 months earlier my father was shot dead by 3 accused persons.my father, who was a phd.doctor from the university of manchester and a retired director general colleges was in a hostel then  3 accused prsons had killed him for only 16000 rupees.2 days earlier the high court has given 2 main accused persons the death sentence.the other1 got 10 ryears jail.i think if anyone who watches geo will seen on geo last night.the slide where my father name was shown.my father name was prof.dr raja mohd.ayub khan.plzzzz my requst to all my fellow forum members to pray for my father that GOD gives my father soul rest in peace.now i am hapy that GOD gives us justice as well to give these accused persons the death sentence.thats the problem i was not there for many days coz i was so upset.

thanxxxxxxx

raja

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adol thumbnail

dear raja .very sad to hear about your father.hope  god rest hius soul in heaven .i really condolense your father dead and do in my prayer will pray for him. its just terrorism in pakistan killing and shotting dont worry.i hope you overcome this loss very soon. bye take care

fahad

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That's so sad Raja. May god grant peace to the departed soul..My condolences..

adol thumbnail

raja wats your mail adress and msn messanger mail adress bye take care

fahad

raja thumbnail

*** edited_please share u r email address/ID via pm service with other members. The forum will not be responsible for misuse of your email address.***

Edited by chocolate - 19 years ago
Ranim thumbnail

Dear Raja, very sorry to hear about your father

will definately pray for ur father ,may his soul rest in peace. Amen

kahish-rox thumbnail
hey raja thats reallly very sad news!!1 my sympathies with u and may GOD bless his soul and let him rest in peace!! May he go to Heaven and be peacefful!!
Ibad thumbnail
Oh ver sad to hear this and very happy that mujrims ko un ki saza mil gayi....
Khuda kabhi bhi nainsafi nahin karta
We will pray for your dad.
debashree thumbnail
its really sad to hear....but truth comes out at end.....and i praymr.khans soul gets peace.......now u hav a huge duty 2 do of looking after ur family.........do up with ur responsibilities and never let ur mother and ur family down
adol thumbnail

yes everybody is right and it in gods hand .bye

fahad