•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
at first i thought how could this person be in my life everything she touches everything she did irritating me, no matter  what ever i said or done to her she just took it with out answering me back even when i shouted she would get scared n look at me with tears,if it had been anyone else they would have told me to get lost,  but she was different she just kept quiet, i know now that all the mishaps that were done were by her sister not her she is innocent naive she is a very sweet girl. 
she left me after kinjals wedding, she kept her promise that she would leave after kinjals wedding, i was telling mom to send her out but instead she left by herself,  then when nani came i brought her back not once did she question me,  i know she was hurt  because i did not tell her why she was coming back to mm,   i was selfish for my own needs.   After nani left mom refused to let her go as she said she was not a piece of luggage that we could take here or there mom was right. 
She fought to be educated, n i taught her she easily learned everything quickly,  now i am proud she got 100% in exams i told her earlier that she was not my type or who i would consider to be my wife but she has proved me wrong she is everything i wanted as a wife.
So Aham are you in love with her?
Aham looks up n smiles yes i am in love with her she is perfect she is very sweet , Anita smiles  i am glad Aham .

Very interesting take on Anita's return.
If only Ahem was able to articulate his feelings so well.
wish aham does say that to anita.

but it was fab suk
very nice one shot. great scene.
hi very nice os so sweet it is