Pavitra Rishta

Who is the bigger Psycho : Varsha or Archu (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by lunza

^^^ lol , count me in too ...
final yr of engn ... campus placements ki tension ...
sigh , where have all the years gone ? !

sid said correctly , show is not worth even one comment ,

lol .. from loving the show .. to just liking it .. to becoming completely detached from it ... now i have become allergic to it ...
so much that ...now when my mum accidently flips the channel to zee during kbc breaks and i happen to be in the room .. i irritatedly ask her to change the channel ... Ouch  ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarbonnefillenikitagmcDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is the bigger Psycho : Varsha or Archu (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ByteMe

ByteMe

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Awww Kool is here ... im soo happy.. *tears of happiness* that sanity/ humour has finally landed on the forum!!!!! 

Word! to everythig you wrote..

Seriously Manav is the voice of the viewers currently.. if he goes weak.. im done for.. 

And yes CVs clearly read all our feedback and changed the scenes altogether (woot woot archana rotting in hell actually worked)LOL
Archana is really a big big psycho.. aur kya kahen.. 

How come they arent focusing on shravani... i cant stand archana nwo adays Angry

Edited by ByteMe - 26 September 2011 at 9:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarbonnefillelunza

viram

viram

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Yippeee.Yaaay .Kools  , you are Partyback Dancing.Time to celebrate. 

All of us , I a m sure  are sick of this track. There is no logic at all. 
Yes Archana has always thought more about her  sisters and parents than her own husband and children.I dont mean to say one should abandon one's parents  etc.. but this is the extreeeme.

It is okay if you sacrifice material things. (there is a limit to that too) But sacrificing once own child unmindful  here husband's  feelings???  Forget he husband for a while .. What about the child himself? Is she justified to give away her baby just as if he is a  colourful balloon or a chocolate?
Yes Archana is a bigger psycho. And to think that she has been going on this way in herusual adamant way right from the beginning .She doesn't speak when she should .When she speaks . she does it at the wrong time. Eg. Inviting Ajit and rasika for a party and then refusing to give the chek etc.  There are many such instances. LOL

And Varsha's  change into a psycho  has been sketched too quickly. I dont think it is something that happens overnight. Within a fortnight they have changed her  into a mentally imbalanced woman.

The CVs have either a hole in their head or in their hearts to come up with such heartless tracks. Shocked

the following characters have been ruined beyond repair
Archana
Savita
Ajit 
Varsha 
 and Manav who continues to be on the hit list.

lunzabonnefilleDabulls23

viram

viram

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

But why shud she go scot free for even THINKING of giving child to psychotic woman . I hope she pays for this , she always hurts Manav . Tomorrow Varsha hurts Bhavna and does WHAT ??? U know , I was frightened that day only when I saw Varsha throwing paper weight on Archana , this Bhavna was standing in front of her with chubby cheeks so conspicious , I thought what if this mad pulls Bhavna's chubby cheeks or something , and today she conked saas on her head [ bas yehi baaki tha] What will she do I wonder , bhag ke Soham ke paas aayegi kya .

I actually wanted to make a post called Saint Bhavna [ for enduring Varsha] . Varsha is every saas's dream . Kya fatka maara hai Bhavna ko . The chubby darling has got ALL prasads from bahu .
[/QUOTE]

You never fail to have me in splits Kools. I burst out laughing Though I dont watch this show I can very well imagine the scene.Wink
Bhavna the saint?? hilarious. next is Satish 's turn. He is a bigger saint since he invited trouble by  falling in love with Varsha,ClapWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzabonnefillesuankoolsadhu1000

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
hi kool di how r u? very happy to see u .Clapfor ur perfect question who is biggerLOLactually cv showing in this way we become puzzle to find out the answerLOLhope next track archana come in sense after getting her sense.and big clapClapfor manav's attitude.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

dumppurvi

IF-Dazzler

dumppurvi

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Great Post Kool, I totally agree with everything you said.

The thing with Archu is, that I don't think she should have gotten married, she has not understood what it is to get married and leave home.  No, you do not break the relationship with your parents, siblings etc. but you have to know how to balance and understand that your new home is just as important or maybe even a little more, because you made that choice to go into the new family.  Therefore, you should abide by your vows etc you made and don't play with it.  Your family should respect and help you to keep those promises you made to your new family.  If your family does not understand this, then they cannot be a family to keep around, whether blood relations or not.  I must admit Archu's family have not always been positive for Manav and his family(not that Savita is perfect).   It is so sad that even her sister in law Manju brother married Manav's sister Vandita and ruined her life.  

Archu has not gotten over her insecurities of being initially the uneducated person in her family.  She continues to live like a maid to her family at the expense of her sasural.  If she wants to help her Maayka, but not at the expense of her Sasural, that does not make any sense.  She has the Cinderella syndrome because she always feels less than her family and have to prove her loyalty and love to them at all times. Her actions are not based on healthy love nor wisdom.  If I was Manav I would divorce her also.  If there is no man involved and you want to give away your child, then that is your choice, but if the child has a Father who is alive and loves his child, then how can you make such a decision for him?

Archu is more the psycho, because I never expected Varsha to be any less selfish because she always wanted and got her own way thanks to Archana. 

lunzabonnefilleDabulls23

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

btw gals i feel the way Varsha hit Bhavna , Vandu shud hit Rasika , what say ? With same facial expression . I cud not see Bhavnas face as her back was to us but I'm sure she peed when she saw varshas faceLOL
I found the scene a bit strange   too ...LOL

Bhavna was just standing there even after seeing the weapon in her hand ...She was like ' will she , won't she ' ...LOL

I know I shouldn't be laughing ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
PartyOH YOU ARE BACK!!! I am so glad seeing you post in PR forum at last...please do not leave us again. PR forum is incomplete without you. 

To your question...Who is the bigger psycho b/w Archana and Varsha?? Got to say that its a close race, both are inching towards the red line with each passing day.   

I am equally furious at Archana for her proposition to give Soham to psycho Varsha and also her suggesting that a child should be near a person who has completely lost her mental balance.

I also agree that Archana deserves the harshest punishment from Manav for even suggesting it. Although I doubt that Archana would ever take Soham to Varsha without Manav's permission, however if she does then I would not defend her from any punishment that Manav chooses for her even if it is divorce.   

But my question is whether divorce is the only punishment? Divorce would close all outlets for any kind repentance from Archana. Even Indian law give criminals a chance to repent, so wouldn't divorce be like capital punishment for her which would close all doors for her to be penitent. 

Archana needs to feel guilty and has to be made to feel that she is wrong and only one person can do this and that is Manav. Archana needs to be punished as a mother not as a wife. 

If Archana does go against Manav's will and takes Soham to Varsha without Manav's permission, which I am hoping she wouldn't, then Manav should forbid Archana to be anywhere near Soham or even Sachin. He should clearly proclaim his dictum on her that if she doesn't care for their children's welfare then she doesn't need to be their mother. 

The court would not be able to refrain archana from meeting the children since visibly she is not gone cuckoo like Varsha , the benefit that Manav would probably get from Archana's intention would be that he would win the children's custody. Archana and Manav will only suffer and yearn for each other and then we all will be demanding CVs to reunite them. And I don't care to do that anymore. 

Reiterating my statement, Archana needs to be punished as a mother more than as a wife for her to realize her mistakes and her lunatic way of thinking. Punishments are given to make the person realize mistake not to put yourself and that person together in grief. There is no doubt that Manav loves Archana, so why can't Manav as a husband punish her instead divorcing her which would only lead to more suffering than any improvement in the current scenario. 

Manav should make Archana see sense...he needs to guide her towards the right direction. If Manav cannot do that what are they in a relationship for...not for just baby making process. 

I still hold my ground that divorce is an easy way out of all the mess. Manav as a husband and father should have the capability to wade through the storm keeping his family intact.

I also want to say that I am not advocating ArMan not to divorce because I am die hard fan of their romance. After the leap, I find their romance just the usual kind...neither I see archana's madness in love (she's mostly bothered about K bunch) nor I see the simplicity in Manav's love. For me, divorce is just not the only solution. 

The only couple I really would like to see be divorced in PR, its Ajit and Vandita. They would have all the right reason with no appropriate reason for counselling otherwise.

What's being shown from Archana's side is utterly disgusting and I by no means understand or go by her point of thinking. 

Anyway, Kool di it is so nice to read from you and to write my opinion to you. You are indeed a great enabler for discussion and debate and a forum requires that.

Your appreciators will always remain on this forum...hope you keep on posting. Hoping and waiting to read your views on today's episode too. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyTanyazshootingstar27Swati_dumppurvilunzanikitagmc

Post Reply New Post

Go to top