Pavitra Rishta

   

Who is the bigger Psycho : Varsha or Archu (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Joined: 01 January 2009

Posts: 14976

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Hello Kools

I pretty much agree with what you said. I said the same thing myself the other day- usually I also advocate 'no divorce' rather matters should be settled through discussion and all. But giving away the child is something very big- it is not a small mistake at all. I also wrote that I would like to see, or expect to see a divorce in the serial if Archu does it. But I think CV's have dropped that track now. They changed the scene after all the outrage, wow!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarbhallaroxsuanlunza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is the bigger Psycho : Varsha or Archu (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007

Posts: 21009

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Hello Kools

I pretty much agree with what you said. I said the same thing myself the other day- usually I also advocate 'no divorce' rather matters should be settled through discussion and all. But giving away the child is something very big- it is not a small mistake at all. I also wrote that I would like to see, or expect to see a divorce in the serial if Archu does it. But I think CV's have dropped that track now. They changed the scene after all the outrage, wow!

But why shud she go scot free for even THINKING of giving child to psychotic woman . I hope she pays for this , she always hurts Manav . Tomorrow Varsha hurts Bhavna and does WHAT ??? U know , I was frightened that day only when I saw Varsha throwing paper weight on Archana , this Bhavna was standing in front of her with chubby cheeks so conspicious , I thought what if this mad pulls Bhavna's chubby cheeks or something , and today she conked saas on her head [ bas yehi baaki tha] What will she do I wonder , bhag ke Soham ke paas aayegi kya .

I actually wanted to make a post called Saint Bhavna [ for enduring Varsha] . Varsha is every saas's dream . Kya fatka maara hai Bhavna ko . The chubby darling has got ALL prasads from bahu .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

virambhallaroxJaishankarlunza

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Joined: 25 April 2010

Posts: 4495

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

Hi di Hug

Good to see you back  Big smile PR just makes me laugh these days LOLLOLDon't know why CVs have to butcher a a lead to make another one shineConfused Manav went from being completely indifferent to overprotective father and Archu who has always been like a mother to all has FAILED to be a mother to her own sonOuch 

Oh well at least it makes me laugh Wink especially when the sad background music starts playing for Varsha Silly
 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiJaishankarbhallaroxsuanlunzakoolsadhu1000

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Joined: 20 October 2009

Posts: 10137

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
This show is not worth even a comment.


Hello KoolHugHug How r u?? So good to see u!! How r bholu and smarty? Give them my loveHug  i m sooo busy with uni. last yearParty I will go back to studying nowOuch Take good care!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Joined: 31 October 2005

Posts: 28777

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Sidwaaa so good to see you...Enjoy your studies...C u soon..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007

Posts: 21009

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Oh well at least it makes me laugh Wink especially when the sad background music starts playing for Varsha 

I laughed when Varsha made that face in precap and hit BHavna .ROFL Bas yehi baaki tha . Poor Bhavna , she had run away sumwhere with bag and all , this Satish called her back and got her beaten by wifeLOL 

on a serious note , theres no sukh in Bhavnas life . She sees nothing but a burning bonfire of son's life ever since he married Varsha .She had objected to this marraige and her fears were right .

LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarshootingstar27suanlunza

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007

Posts: 21009

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unknown18

This show is not worth even a comment.


Hello KoolHugHug How r u?? So good to see u!! How r bholu and smarty? Give them my loveHug  i m sooo busy with uni. last yearParty I will go back to studying nowOuch Take good care!

sid !!!!!!!HugHug Maine bhi chod diya hai man , just peeped in for old times sake , so many pms as they know my love for Archana , its so famous !LOLLOLLOL bholu smarty fine ! Seven now and bonny girls !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetalunza

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Joined: 01 January 2009

Posts: 14976

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000


But why shud she go scot free for even THINKING of giving child to psychotic woman . I hope she pays for this , she always hurts Manav . Tomorrow Varsha hurts Bhavna and does WHAT ??? U know , I was frightened that day only when I saw Varsha throwing paper weight on Archana , this Bhavna was standing in front of her with chubby cheeks so conspicious , I thought what if this mad pulls Bhavna's chubby cheeks or something , and today she conked saas on her head [ bas yehi baaki tha] What will she do I wonder , bhag ke Soham ke paas aayegi kya .

I actually wanted to make a post called Saint Bhavna [ for enduring Varsha] . Varsha is every saas's dream . Kya fatka maara hai Bhavna ko . The chubby darling has got ALL prasads from bahu .

Varsha is every saas's dream or nightmare?LOL But yes, Bhavna is every girls's dream. Varsha got everything- nice house, nice hubby, nice in laws, good education, a pregnancy- yet she valued nothing. I hope CV's show that Varsha loses everything, temporarily, if not permanently. I don't know why they are trying to create soft corner for Varsha and defending both Archu and Varsha.

I feel very sorry for both Bhavana and Satish. I wrote a few days back that the only thing that can pull me back in the serial is Satish's extra marital affairWink. I was actually hoping he found some nice girl for himself, an old friend or something like that when they showed him in USA few days backBig smile. Nowadays ArMan's story, their difficulties etc bore me.LOL I don't even discuss usually.. hehehe... I usually return back to discuss actively if it is about their children- the miscarriage track, Soham being gifted away earlier (when leap occured) and now again. Same for Sachu. Oh no, I commented even during Vandu's abuse and her daughter watching it from behind... disturbing  that was.Angry

I pity all the children in PR. Bechare bacche!Cry


Edited by nikitagmc - 26 September 2011 at 8:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarlunzakoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Archu Kidnapped!!Part 6 added on page 8

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

omshreejaanu 69 6837 07 September 2010 at 6:49pm
By SaffyFlower
No way Maanv will marry Archu mhb_boy 9 1653 24 August 2010 at 1:15pm
By Tanyaz
*****Archu Crying for Manav in Hospital Pics *****

2 3 4 5 6

armanpr 41 3635 24 August 2010 at 5:32am
By armanpr
Archu is now Jhansi ki Rani but... omshreejaanu 7 1394 20 August 2010 at 11:44am
By omshreejaanu
Archu v/s Shravni omshreejaanu 5 862 17 August 2010 at 8:07pm
By Dabulls23

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.