Pavitra Rishta

Who is the bigger Psycho : Varsha or Archu (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Archu is very stuborn, even if Manav stops her from going to her sister's house she may still go.

Tanya Di I agree, I sure hope Manav does scold Archana very badly because she does not seem to understand that living with Varsha and taking Soham with her is going to worsen her illness and than will start to complain for Soham more. Varsha is terribly dangerous now, she almost murdered her mother in law, she does not seem to be in her senses.

Kool Di, Archana did take Savita for granted by bringing in her mother and even Varsha. Savita's feeling insecure was perfectly understandable, I truly hated seeing Sulo feeding Manav in front of Archu and Savita. Manav treats Sulo just like a mother, maybe even more than Savita.

Savita loves her son, I guess maybe it's not so much the money but she thinks that Archu stole her son from him so she will go ahead and do the same by snatching Soham and Sachu, (she will probably use Shravani to snatch Sachu from Archu)

But I don't even think Savita wants Soham with Varsha, she also hates Varsha a lot, and I don't know what her actual plans are for Soham yet.

Edited by bhallarox - 26 September 2011 at 4:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarkoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is the bigger Psycho : Varsha or Archu (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Tanya Di, I sure hope Manav does scold Archana very badly because she does not seem to understand that living with Varsha and taking Soham with her is going to worsen her illness and than will start to complain for Soham more. Varsha is terribly dangerous now, she almost murdered her mother in law, she does not seem to be in her senses.

I think Archana will go to take care of Varsha alone , I am not sure but I think this is what will happen . Manav will be very upset but Archana will go to take care of Varsha ...

again they will show Doctor Archu curing Varsha ...LOL, Satish is not even calling a doctor , even he is waiting for Archana ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 September 2011 at 4:27pm

Jaishankarbhallarox

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swtbaby

I think it's varsha tht rly crazy

Varsha is crazy, I agree but the one who is more crazy is Archu, I fail to understand why she wants to go and live with Varsha till she gets better. I actually blame Archu a little more than Varsha because even after Varsha hitting her with glass, Archu's love still remains for Varsha and she still wants to gift Soham back to her. I know this may be seem a bit harsh but if Archu decides to gift Soham to Varsha forever, than Manav should maybe divorce her, and just keep Soham and Sachu and bring Shrav back into the house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by bhallarox

Tanya Di, I sure hope Manav does scold Archana very badly because she does not seem to understand that living with Varsha and taking Soham with her is going to worsen her illness and than will start to complain for Soham more. Varsha is terribly dangerous now, she almost murdered her mother in law, she does not seem to be in her senses.

I think Archana will go to take care of Varsha alone , I am not sure but I think this is what will happen . Manav will be very upset but Archana will go to take care of Varsha ...

again they will show Doctor Archu curing Varsha ...LOL, Satish is not even calling a doctor , even he is waiting for Archana ...

Satish should call a doctor for Varsha soon, the doc told him that Varsha is ill and he is not even doing anything abot it.

Archu will definitely agree to take care of Varsha, Sulo and Manav may not even be able to stop her this time.

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Yes and that will be baloney . Any doctor wud identify Archana as a trigger . Varsha can KILL her , it was very wrong of her to HIDE from Manav about the wound . Obviously when she gets hurt Manav will keep aside his anger and look after her , if thats the story its DISGUSTING . Her offense is unpardonable .  This time I dont want anything to trivialize Archanas mistake , She has done enough by doing satyanash of Varuns life .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarbhallaroxsuan

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Yes and that will be baloney . Any doctor wud identify Archana as a trigger . Varsha can KILL her , it was very wrong of her to HIDE from Manav about the wound . Obviously when she gets hurt Manav will keep aside his anger and look after her , if thats the story its DISGUSTING . Her offense is unpardonable .  This time I dont want anything to trivialize Archanas mistake , She has done enough by doing satyanash of Varuns life .

Kool Di, you know Manav, he will forgive and forget Archana lying to him and her mistakes, as you said it will take him a minute to forgive Archu but he will surely keep yelling at his mother. The reason Archu lied is so that Manav would not think that Varsha is that bad, which is totally wrong, Manav should know how bad Varsha is right now. Archu is trying to protect her sister, I'll bet if Varsha burned Archu, Archu would still try to portect her, I don't understand Archu and Sulo, Sulo always protected Manju and now Archu is protecting Varsha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
These women are bunch of enablers...Now Archu has enabled psycho in Varsha..Satish really needs to get a grip and take Varsha in to mental institute and close observation and with straight jacket.
If Archu wants to help her than she can join her in MI..Not at D home.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarbhallarox-SweetGirl-suankoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
btw Varsha ur avi is lovely , U had this in CB forum ,I remembered

bhallaroxDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top