Pavitra Rishta

Who is the bigger Psycho : Varsha or Archu (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Instaed of vandu becoming a archu supporter, if she confronts her mom and tell this all and make her understand. then I think Savita can do something on Soham's issue. Then hopefully she will not allow soham to be separated.

Though I was a archu fan, I strongly root for no supporters for her this time and that she gets some harsh treatment from Manav for behaving like upper storey empty.

I dont want anyone to tell that thinking from her POV she is correct, That is Grrr...

She is not at all correct. Helping her sister by being with her ,taking her to a doctor, accompanying and helping her in treatment is fine. In that  saying thinking from her POV she is correct is somewhat ok.

But donating the child to psyc sister saying that she will get cured...Angry

I dont want Manav to lose his stance or get loosen on his Firm. Hope he stays like today always and helps us.

Edited by umayal - 26 September 2011 at 4:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxsuankoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is the bigger Psycho : Varsha or Archu (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
.Hope Manav does not become weak but with the truth he finds out from Vandu he will become even stronger with Archu and set Savita too..

Savita he will punish readily .Its Archana whom he will forgive . And I find that unfair . Coz she is not innocent in this affair , Manav has no idea that Archana had pledged his child away during her first trimester only without asking him . Whether Savita did this Iago like behaviour or not , slowly Archana wud have arrived at THIS solution only , this is hundred percent . When she found Soham she was least interested in him , all the time she was looking intently at HER sister . Her priority was and is always her sisters only . Today when it has come to the nitty gritty ...making choice between husband and sister she chose SISTER . Even between child and sister she is choosing SISTER . This is clear cut ...this is not just Savitas fault . This was and is Archanas personality for u .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarumayalbhallaroxsuanlunza

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Kools ^^^  this is exactly what I wrote in other topic..

Archu's pain for her sister was greater than for Soham during tug a war..I am intersted to know if the precap we saw before Archu announcing she will give soham to Varsha is changed or still stands true...Yesterday Archu should have never joined Sulo to go to Varsha's house..She is the one who triggers all emotions abt Soham in Varsha's mind..She should stay away from Varsha period...As Varsha has become so violent she can hurt anyone or herself..

Hopefully Vandu will go share with Savita-Manav what she found out abt Ajit-=Rassi...That will help Savita rethink SOham gifting part..She might change her stand..May be even see things clearly.. 

Edited by Dabulls23 - 26 September 2011 at 4:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarumayalbhallaroxsuankoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I think she will go to take care of varsha on her own when Bhavna gets hurts and then it is going to be sister helping sister case ...

Yes but even she going there is wrong Tanya . You see , even SHE is a trigger ...a potential trigger to a psychotic patient . Varsha becomes wild and out of control when she sees her . Triggers r kept out of the way when patient is psychotic . Ideally Sulochana shud be going to live with Satish now to help Bhavna and him to take care of Varsha . 

1] Varsha is her daughter so she HAS to be there

2] She has time on her hands , Archana has two kids and her hubby to look after

3] Archana and Soham r triggers , not antidotes .

Best is Sulo going . Not Archu . What Manav said was perfectly right , she will increase Varshas obsession and illness .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazumayalbhallaroxlunzasuanDabulls23

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Sulo will never go ...And they will never show a doctor ...

They will show Varsha hating and Archana loving ...that will be the situation ...

And dthen Savita will try and get Shravani to come and live in the house and take over Archana's role ...
I am sure this is the story line ...

Shravani wil again get manipulated by savita ...

I think Manav will be angry ( rightfully so ) with Archana  for putting her life at  risk by staying with Varsha ...but Archu will go nevertheless ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 September 2011 at 4:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarbhallaroxsuan

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Savita hates Archana because one day she found out all the FDs were on Archana's name so she thought she was going to take control over the house and how she brought Varsha in to D house to live there because Satish was on business trip to U.S.. Savita did not like how the K's kept coming to live there and I don't blame her. Also, Rasika put poison in Savita's mind about Archana and Sulochana.

bhalla her insecurity was INEVITABLE . I condemn her stupid actions but Archana brought this on herself . She had her saas doting on her and in the palm of her hand ...she took way too much for granted and plonked her maayka in her house . She and her maayka simply took over and Savita started feeling like an outsider in her OWN HOME . Feeding Manav , calling him Beta , honestly all those who have sons , ask urselves will we like this . I mean we raise them right from wiping their bottoms to attending their graduation ceremonies and a woman from yesterday feeds parathas to them and states he is MY beta now etc etc under our noses , even mature women will feel insecure , Savita toh is an ignorant , uneducated woman who has her weaknesses...she got badly rattled . The FD thing clinched it . Its not just about money , constantly after Manav married Archana she has felt she LOST him to her and thats not really untrue . Manav is also to blame in this for dancing with sasural under moms nose , for not being sensitive enough . I am not defending her but if u note she keeps saying U took My beta away I will take ur Beta away . Its the BETA thing more than money thing . In every situation ...whether its refusing Vandu etc etc , what Savita sees is her son overiding her and listening to Wife . Communication between her and son and bahu is not ok and hence the short circuit .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 26 September 2011 at 4:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaJaishankarbhallaroxsuan

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I think it's varsha tht rly crazy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz