Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Who is the bigger Psycho : Varsha or Archu (Page 10)

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I hate both of them. Varsha with her ego and selfish. and Archana..she always being mahaan and that's stupid. I hope she will give soham to varsha and she's the one who suffer and crying. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Give us smart, sexy, devious villains ... jaywant was good! 

LOL and IMV .

sowmya_jairam

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

btw gals i feel the way Varsha hit Bhavna , Vandu shud hit Rasika , what say ? With same facial expression . I cud not see Bhavnas face as her back was to us but I'm sure she peed when she saw varshas faceLOL

Kools,
@blue...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
That line is so funny.LOLLOLLOL
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by suan

Kools,
Hi Kools!!!!!!!!! Hug
Missed you being here with us so much. Couldn't wait to read your post before saying hello!!!
Will give my thoughts after reading your thread!
Great to see you here today!!!

HugHugHug well many INSISTED on my views so here I am , now suffer me guys . LOL
So nice and calm the forum was , why did u guys want me , huh .LOL

citrusy

sowmya_jairam Senior Member
sowmya_jairam
sowmya_jairam

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

LOL and IMV .

Amen to that, and all your posts btw, especially about things never being the same in real life once a spouse decides or even thinks of doing something like what's being shown in PR. Still getting over the news of MB ending, so nice to see some humor here Smile

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

LOL and IMV .

Amen to that, and all your posts btw, especially about things never being the same in real life once a spouse decides or even thinks of doing something like what's being shown in PR. Still getting over the news of MB ending, so nice to see some humor here Smile

So good to see u sowmya . I honestly hate it when KIDS r put in danger . Varsha , Archana , Vaishu and Vandu r NOT good mothers . One aborted in a fit of rage , then aggressively took sisters child ...its about RAGE issue , its NOt an issue of mamta or maternal love at all . Therapy wud easily unravel that . One [ Archana } has done satyanash of Varun's life by advising his mother to support her selfish sister by declaring him illeitimate falsely in court . Today she wants to give up her second kid [ the first one was ALREADY pledged away in the first timester itself } . One is spoiling her own son rotten and giving the other step motherly treatment by snatching all his rights from him . One is subjecting her little daughter to daily scenes of horrifuc abuse where the little girl sees her Daddy holding her mommy;'s head by her hair and whacking her or throwing her on the floor , in a haze of drunken , murderous stupor . 

In my opinion , ALL these ladies need divorces and shud not be allowed near any kids period .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzanikitagmcDabulls23

prasad1991 Goldie

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sowmya_jairam Senior Member
sowmya_jairam
sowmya_jairam

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

LOL and IMV .

So good to see u sowmya . I honestly hate it when KIDS r put in danger . Varsha , Archana , Vaishu and Vandu r NOT good mothers . One aborted in a fit of rage , then aggressively took sisters child ...its about RAGE issue , its NOt an issue of mamta or maternal love at all . Therapy wud easily unravel that . One [ Archana } has done satyanash of Varun's life by advising his mother to support her selfish sister by declaring him illeitimate falsely in court . Today she wants to give up her second kid [ the first one was ALREADY pledged away in the first timester itself } . One is spoiling her own son rotten and giving the other step motherly treatment by snatching all his rights from him . One is subjecting her little daughter to daily scenes of horrifuc abuse where the little girl sees her Daddy holding her mommy;'s head by her hair and whacking her or throwing her on the floor , in a haze of drunken , murderous stupor . 

In my opinion , ALL these ladies need divorces and shud not be allowed near any kids period .

Same here, Kool Hug Btw, why do they need the men anyway? The ladies can all just get divorced and spare the men, and let them keep their children (Soham and Varun) and the ladies can all share the other kids together. None of them are normal. And honestly, from BT soap experience, I'm pretty sure Archana will hand Soham over to Varsha just before Satish-Varsha leave the city without Manav's knowledge (maybe even Satish's) and he will come back all grown up after the leap spoilt rotten and badass. And then Archana will make him the ideal son with her tears and her mahaanta. That's been the case in all EK soaps starting from Kyunki... to the present PR. Oh yeah, Archana and Manav will continue to stay together, maybe after a initial separation after which Archana will save Manav at work and/or suddenly start feeling pangs of motherhood (read separation from Manav) I'm certain this is what's going to happen. Or maybe, this time they'll change things around. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Btw, if Archana does give Soham away to Varsha without Manav's knowledge, she deserves nothing short of divorce and Manav's remarraige closing all doors of her coming back. If Manav is a normal person, which he is probably not, his disgust and fury will overwhelm whatever love he has left for Archana after such an act. This is not, for example, about an extra marital affair where the spouse is the most affected. This is about parenthood, and it's bigger than marital life and strife. And it's about a defenseless kid who knows nothing and can do nothing, and has come into the world solely on the trust and security provided by parents. On the other hand, if Manav and Archana both decide to give Soham away, then they can both take a hike to the Swiss Alps where they can romance endlessly or be frozen to death, either way I don't care. Sachu can go with Shravani, she was and is a better mother than Archana anyday, from the beginning. I'm surprised Archana doesn't have an ounce of motherly instincts in her, not one. Mothers are so protective about their kids, so awesome. Archana doesn't have any of that- none of those gut instincts that come naturally to most women. It's weird that EK shows one of her leads so un-motherly, when women are probably the major viewing population of PR.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzakoolsadhu1000nikitagmc

Go to top