Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Sheena-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sheena-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
TBH, not many yoiung male actors have impressed me with their acting but Arhaan did..There might be more "popular" actors around and gaining fame but to me true talent will always prevail..

All scenes are good and convincing and hard to chose one..Smile..But the whole kidnapping revelation was a treat to watch especially after being put through so much torture of the Prof and his vibration..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aierHamiSkySnigdha_Khanamdhakarn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arhaans best performance (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aka.aier

IF-Dazzler

aka.aier

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
All Arhaan's works are awesome...par excellence!!
i choose the fourth...when he came home heart rent with grief...saw his Babu's face blackened by his family...he did not think of his own distress but wiped the distress off his Babu's face...SO ADEPT IS HE AT EXPRESSING HIMSELF THROUGH HIS LOOKS...IT CONVEYED A WHOLE WEALTH OF EMOTION...WITHOUT THE NEED OF ONE WORD OF DIALOGUE.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
NICEEE POOSTTT
abt ma hawtiepiieee
buh 4 me alll ov d mentioned n al d scenes he has gvn in d drama r bstt bstt bsssttt <3
buh welll d engagement todnay waalaa scennee was fabbb
n is vry close to ma heaarttt
krishu chandu toonnnaa waahh wahahh

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
he is a brilliant actor...me voted for the face blackening one...the voice modulation of ACUTE PAIN as if he is talking from some big hole below earth when he says 'kisne kiya yeh ghattiya kaam'...Clap Clap Clap  ...there r many other scenes where he excelled like the jail scene with prof , one of my personal fav...subtlety , that his strength ...bless him Big smile  

Edited by dhakarn - 27 September 2011 at 5:33am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top