Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

The New Promo - The Big Question? (Page 3)

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 10:59am | IP Logged

I hope Disha and Dk do get together  Wink loll that episode going to be ROCKING !!! I can't wait to see Disha and Dk flitring with each other loll after that and realsing the true love they've had for each other since the begining and reprenting all the time they spent away from each other Smile

Disha77 I hope your prediction doesn't come true Confusedif Disha from wakes up the next morning regreting everything from the night before then lady D has seriously got some issues Confused She's seriously got the perfecct husband anyone would dream of having Embarrassed

Anyway she should get over her misunderstandings and stop blamin Dk for everything loll And wasn't it Rano and Sukanyas car which Vijedera had an accident with and died Confused I hope Disha learns to know the truth soon so she will not only feel soryy for Dk because of his chilhood and mother but also feel bad for all she has put him through for blaming him for her fahter death!!! And will finally accept DK as her husband in heart !

I hope this happens sooonnn Big smile

Edited by Asian Princess - 01 March 2005 at 2:00pm

DKmania Newbie
DKmania
DKmania

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 11:12am | IP Logged
If DK and Disha consummate their relationship all the nervous tension between the two will go - that's what we all thrive on in the serial guys .......it would be good if they flirt around a bit more with each other - for us to enjoy Wink .......physical intimacy can come towards the end ......the should show more scenes showing how they start caring for each other more and slowly start expressing it to each other subtly .....that would be great
DKmania Newbie
DKmania
DKmania

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 11:13am | IP Logged
If DK and Disha consummate their relationship all the nervous tension between the two will go - that's what we all thrive on in the serial guys .......it would be good if they flirt around a bit more with each other - for us to enjoy Wink .......physical intimacy can come towards the end ......the should show more scenes showing how they start caring for each other more and slowly start expressing it to each other subtly .....that would be great
rat718 Senior Member
rat718
rat718

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 8:29am | IP Logged
It seems to me that this is another serial which is based on attracting its viewers on fatasy, filimy, and physical intimacies. Don't we have enough of these already? I always though that Disha was different with strong values. I was sadly mistaken, she ends up being one of those Kumud or Kali who gives in to physical attraction or infatuation rather than strong Indian values. Ouch  
sesky Groupbie
sesky
sesky

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Sleeping with someone doesnt automatically equate to that person being a s**t...but ill leave that discussion for later.

In this case, dont forget that DK and Disha are MARRIED! Contract or no contract. So if a husband and wife cant actually consumate their feelings for each other, then, um, who can?

Go to top