Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

The New Promo - The Big Question? (Page 2)

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged

WOOWW!! it is true Big smile

I just hope Disha accepts Dk love Big smileand doesn't go of in two minds again blaming him for all that happened Confused I think she going to leave the house because she'll think its wrong loving the man who she so called believes killed her father. And Dk will get depressed and start drinking like a madman and wait for his love disha Ouch

Can't wait to see the eposide we will see it in the Uk till about a week or so after u guyz Ouch

But can't wait to read the update on that episode Big smile yayy u will be writing it disha your updates are simply the best Big smile

I can't wait to see Dk prposing to disha he going to look so cuteee Embarrassed oh just gonna have to wait to see ashish in a sleveless top and a tatoo on his arm but its worth the wait Big smile lollll Embarrassed

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

i feel that disha will not accept the feelings of dk but just walk out of his room ,but it will make her think twice about her feelings towards dk.

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Lilly, Sesky, Jingle, I agree with you all. Actually looking forward to the exquisite torture of waiting to see them get together- at least for a little bit! LOL

-DKaddict

kuhoo kotze Newbie
kuhoo kotze
kuhoo kotze

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Hmmmm.  I recall from the recent Disha77 updates that the misunderstanding btn DK and Disha is removed and the only frustration that remains is over Gargi.  DK also seems to want to give the ring to Disha which he does not.  It is more likely that Disha will not walk out on DK but would delay getting intimate with him.   I hope the script writer does not introduce new confusion btn them.  This is my view.

K

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

My wild guess is that Disha and DK will consummate their marriage, but Disha will regret it the next morning......

A lot of people think that if Disha and DK do get physically intimate, it will be wrong on Disha's part......and why is that so? Even if Disha does not fully realize her feelings for DK but decides to go ahead with the relationship on a physical level, what wrong is she doing? All said and done, Disha and DK are married and technically are Husband and Wife, Contract or No Contract.....and also its not as if DK is forcing himself on her, if Disha decides to spend the night with him, it is because she is a modern, independent, thinking woman who knows what to do with her life, its her choice.....there is no question of virtue or morals coming in this.

Physical intimacy should ideally be the outcome of a spirtual and emotional union, but if its the other way round, I personally don't see any fault in it.....how do you think so many arranged marriages work all around the globe till date?

Hope my views don't offend anyone's sensibilities, its just that I feel that Indian Television and Movies have to evolve and mirror the society as it exists today, as you and I know it.

Disha

PS : That way I feel the character of Disha is very humane and believable, the way she is always in a dilemma between her head & heart is so very understandable....I won't be surprised at all if Disha decides to go all the way with DK!

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 1:21am | IP Logged

I'm avoiding any discussion of right and wrong, as of now, anyhow. But really, the woman just recently decided not to hate the guy anymore. Just seems a bit too soon. And she does seem to be traditional in so many ways. Therefore she said that he could have her body, but not her soul. That was a while back, but it really had an affect on DK. I just think they could use a bit more time for the relationship to grow and stabilize before they throw that in. Like you said, Disha, she would regret it, and that would only cause more difficulties and confusion. I think it would be better if, after just a bit more time, SHE approached HIM! I think that is something she could only do if she were completely sure of herself and both her and his feelings.

I would say that the difference between their marriage and an arranged marriage is that, despite having gone through the ceremony, neither intended an actual marriage, or even saw it as such (at least in the beginning) and until they both see it as a genuine marriage on all levels, they should not consumate it. Marriage is more than a document, it is committment and acceptance. If they both are in agreement that they are and should remain together always, then go ahead- make like bunnies!

Ok, did I go back on my word about the right and wrong bit????

Really, however modern she is, I see Disha as the kind of girl who would want to be in love and be loved, and I still think DK knows and respects that. Perhaps even because of her modern streak, she would rather avoid doing something when her heart wasn't in it than just give in to her husband's wants. I really do think DK has been "testing the waters" lately, and will continue to do so until he is satisfied that his feelings for her are reciprocated. He certainly doesn't want to blow it by being too hasty! When he is confidant of her feelings for him, he may actually call her on it if she is still not admitting it herself. Maybe in that case, she would break down and go to him.  What a hot scene that would be! Disha slipping into DKs bed in the middle of the night! Just imagine the look on HIS face!!!

-DKaddict

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 4:08am | IP Logged

DKAddict you are really good! I have been reading and observing your responses for quite some time now, but haven't been able to respond to any of them (I am a true cheapskate that way, love getting compliments & all, but am quite stingy when it comes to giving them back!)

You are really profound and deep in your thinking & you put across your thoughts so clearly! I simply love your opinion on this particular post & after reading it so many times, decided to think alternatively and now completely agree with you!

Yes, Disha should wait this time.....its ok for DK.....one he is completely aware of his feelings for Disha, so for him the relationship is true in every sense of the word, hence he has no reason to wait for anything and besides he is a man, he really doesn't have to get into the nitty gritties of itConfused 

But for Disha, though I cannot emphatize with her, I can certainly understand what she must be going through.....she is not sure of her feelings for DK, at the same time she has come to accept the fact that they are married and that at the end of the day, all said and done, she is his wife and that he does give her the respect and space a woman / wife deserves and desires, hence it is now her turn to play the role of a dutiful wife......hence lies the confusion for Dee.

Will Disha succumb to DK's emotional pressure and give into him unwillingly or will she take a stand and decide to wait and watch and risk putting a further strain on their already fragile relationship??? Dying to see what will happen!

Once again, a wonderful, wonderful post Reb, please keep writing!

Cheers,

Dee

PS : I kind of find the latest Promo a little hilarious....I saw it clearly yesterday and found it quite filmy.....I mean what on earth is DK doing in a Baniyan with a Tatoo on his arm and that wind blowing out of nowhere??? Ok, he looks like a million bucks.....but it kind of does not gel with his persona.....though Disha looks ravishing! Also, the promo is shot is soft focus, again giving it the aura of a dream sequence, but it is not one, I am sure of that!

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Arre! The wind is always blowing in these scenes! I'm beginning to think there musy be a lot of high-powered ceiling fans in India, what with all the hair whipping around inside four walls!! LOL

Aaaaaaawwww, really, Disha, you're so sweet! I think I was just getting jealous of your fan club.... I can be a bit of an attention getter sometimes! Confused

To tell the truth, it is simply how I wish to see the thing, as that is what I like. I really fall into the whole vicarious living thing- perhaps I should get my own life! LOL

-DKaddict

Go to top