Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

The New Promo - The Big Question?

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Hi Guys,

The latest Promo is not a dream sequence.....DK will actually declare his love for Disha, in person, clearly & explicity in words (& maybe actions, too!)

I also know / can guess correctly what is Disha's reaction gonna be and what is going to happen when / if Disha spends that night in DK's roomWink

Ha! Ha! So much for suspence & anticipation! All I can say is all those in India should not miss this episode at any costs (I am taking a half-day, howz that for dedication) and am going to see this episode which will be aired partly on 1st March (Tuesday) and partly on 2nd March (Wednesday).

As promised earlier, I would be elated to do the udpates for this particular episode (just hope its as good as the promo shows it would be) incase Lata or anyone else who wants to do the update is ok with it!

Do share your views on whether or not you think that DK and Disha will consummate their love (or rather DK's love & Disha's emotional weakness) this week and also if they do so, whether it will be the right thing to do at this point of time considering the fragile state of their relationship! Will this be the turning point of their lives, or will it be a case of misplaced sympathy for both DK and Disha, who will regret this step towards physical proximity???

Cheers,

Dee

PS : The pic I have with me which I am not able to download on my Comp despite my best intentions is of the same scene, where DK is wearing a red Sandoz and has a huge tatoo over his left arm.....looking just Godly! The pic has DK leaning against the mirror which has the reflection of his tatto and DK looking at the Camera intensely & serenly!

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 2:40am | IP Logged

wow thats great i cant wait when will this happen in usa and canada?

and when will you get the pic of asish up im dying to see it same with other ppl here

Jessi

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Eh Dishu, how r u ? I thought you are having a day off today. So how is Life?Tongue. Hope u had a gr8 weekend.Wink. Eh by the way so the promo scenes will be actually show ah. pleeeeeeeease do the honours for this week since we need your eloborate and detailed description of these rocking scenes. I am dying to see those snaps ya.....anyways I think will have to see Ashish tatooed biceps in the serial itselfConfused. Anyways have a great day.

Love Lata

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Cant wait to see this episode, well I have a feeling it will be a close call, so far though Di has a soft corner for DK she still has not realized how much she loves him , and her having virtues which you have mentioned, I don't think she will be mentally prepared, but like it sometimes happens in movies the heroine either looses her balance and falls on the hero and there is that sudden chemistry which sparks, or gets wet in monsoon rain or lost in wilderness . Though men have different standards on physical relationship DK seems to respect Di wishes and I am sure will not force her against her wishes.

I still have a feeling it may be a very close call, with Di not sure what she  wants but may realize that she is in love with her hubby and is physically attracted to him though may not be ready to express it yet.

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 7:35am | IP Logged

I am in US also and I think we are only about four weeks late than India. I noticed that the Feb 1 2005 episode that we got from India here is telecast last Saturday.. so I guess about 4 weeks later than India.

sesky Groupbie
sesky
sesky

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 10:12am | IP Logged

How come i never get to watch these damn promos? Angry

Anyways, personally, i dont think DK and Disha will sleep together - yet. I think it'll be a while till the two get physically intimate with each other. The promo probably indicates DK's confession to Disha regarding his feelings, but i dont see Disha responding, prude that she is. Lol.  IMO, the writers are going to milk DK and Disha's attraction towards each other for all its worth, you know? To the point where we're all basically tearing our hair out screaming at the two to finally get it on already!  

rat718 Senior Member
rat718
rat718

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 10:20am | IP Logged
To me this seems more like infatuation and physical attraction between DK and Disha. Matured and deep love does not really involve one night stands!
sesky Groupbie
sesky
sesky

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 10:52am | IP Logged

rat718, who says that DK and Disha will have a one night stand? I mean, sure, they might get intimate, and as we are all predicting the way the story will turn out, they might get separated too(due to whatever circumstances). But that doesnt mean they'll never get back together again.

And sometimes even in a relationship where two ppl love each other - one night, or a few fleeting hours is all they ever get. 

And sometimes physical attraction is enough to get two ppl intimate. Feelings might grow and deepen after that, who knows? This may be the case for DK and Disha too. I say this because i see real chemistry there b/w the 2 characters with a genuine potential for honest to goodness, passionate love, not just attraction.

Ofcourse, if what youre saying is true, and there is only JUST physical attraction b/w the two, well, then, ya, maybe a one night stand isnt wholly justified.

Eh, ive thought this over too much...*head explodes* lol. 

Go to top