Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

JJKN story - where is it going ? (Page 2)

ahmed316us Senior Member
ahmed316us
ahmed316us

Posted: 05 October 2004 at 11:15am | IP Logged
this story will keep going, till they find right ending. 

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 05 October 2004 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Talk about loose loose loose ends... and you will find many....

The characters vanish frequently, i.e. Pari is Gayab nowadays and nobody mentioned where she is doing what? many of original Jassi's gang members are not shown for episodes...

Jassi is not shown thinking about why Armaan used to show her so much love (I mean love ka natak) when he never had any confidence on her. She is not trying to find reason for him behaving like that before.

Misunderstanding between Jassi and Purab (caused by Armaan), Jassi is never shown to know who was behind that and with what motive.

Nandu and HM not coming to the presentation soooo important (Rs. 2 cr) and first one of their 3T company.

I can go on and on and on.....

So basically, you can never apply logic to any of these serials....WinkSmile

abladabla Senior Member
abladabla
abladabla

Posted: 05 October 2004 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Recently, i saw some kind of awards for the TV series and I didn't believe that Jassi won majority of them except comedy ones, of course..I couldn't believe that Jassi won over Astitva, which is my fav. and Jassi refuses to accept herself as Mona Singh.and whenever she makes a public appearance, she is dressed up like Jassi..now this is too much..i mean how can u loose ur identity and who u are after working in a soap. I found it really stupid..
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 05 October 2004 at 11:55am | IP Logged

This is what happens when there is no proper plot to a story. Like everyone else, I started watching JJKN because of the reality it portrayed.

In real life, Jassi would have already resigned from Gulmohar and joined IFH. But, being the Mother Teresa wannabe that she is, she decided to stay with an already "sick" company and her ass of a boss.

For me, "reality" and "JJKN" severed their relationship the day Jassi went back to Gulmohur.

meranamkamal Groupbie
meranamkamal
meranamkamal

Posted: 05 October 2004 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I think the writter are trying to prove that infact "Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin." She initially started out as a secretary and through her loyalty and effort she managed to obtain the position of a CEO. The story might be going no where, but it does carry a message stating that every individual has the potential to do something spectacular in their lives.
alliha Senior Member
alliha
alliha

Posted: 05 October 2004 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
T&D better have a good ending planned cause otherwise all this is wasted the show was so great in the beginning but not it seems to lack that
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 5:32am | IP Logged

"For me, "reality" and "JJKN" severed their relationship the day Jassi went back to Gulmohur. "

absolutely well said mystica.

JJKN has taken a fantasy flight with so many loose ends to the story.Some of the things just don't seem logical.

Nandu is working for IFH as well as Kohinoor.Is it allowed to work with two competitor companies at the same time??I really din't get this part.

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
At the begining jjkn was actually an entertaining, fun, and realistic soap. Now it has things invovled that are impossible, it's the same story (armaan hate jassi, purab like jassi) and it's not funny anymore. And the directors probably think we're stupid because they portray things that would never happen and are really hard to believe!!

Go to top