Pavitra Rishta

Archu: Munni Maayi MBBS!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 12

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
jaanu perfect personification for archuLOLLOLLOLmunni maayi MBBS how shw dare to take soham that psyckoShockedshe want to give her LOVE THRAPY by soham medecin Clapmanav should give thrapy of CC[silent and scold] bt archu seems forget she used to go after manav for feedingLOLLOLfor varsha bc she didnt care yesterday when manav was in no mood to eatLOLarchana should wake up and do her PATNI-DHARM bc manav now no mood in doing thatLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archu: Munni Maayi MBBS!! (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
all you girls were great Poppy .I was posting too ...I  guess it was a team effort and also in the forum ...the backlash after the Friday's precap also helped a lot    Thumbs Up...

I would have stayed quiet on anything but this ...Archana giving her baby to Varsha was a total No No...unacceptable .Had they shown that then I would have hated Archana and it was no point watcing  the show if I hated Archana ...Ouch

Now I am angry at her  for being so foolish and spoiling Varsha but I don't hate her at all...Smile

I hope her sister gets better soon ..Poor Bhavna , I hope she is OK too ...Disapprove

But giving up Soham will always be a NO NO ...Soham is a special baby , he is a symbol of their love ...they better keep Soham with Manav and Archana , always ...Hug

I think Manav should slap Archana if she talks about taking Soham  to Varsha's place for a few days ..LOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 September 2011 at 10:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavsuan-sylph-

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Usha after a long time I am trying a song Ouch... I am using the famous Munni Badnaam coz of title.. LOL

This is Our Archu singing for psycho Varsha

Main toh badnaam hui Varsha Tere Liye Ouch -  I became infamous for you Varsha
Main toh Munni bani Varsha Tere Liye LOL -  I became Munni for you Varsha
Mere toh gaal gulabi, nain sharabi, chaal nawabi re Embarrassed - I have pink cheeks, drunk eyes, royal walk
Le doctor bani phir Varsha Tere Liye... Wacko - I became doctor again for you Varsha

Shilpa sa figure Bebo si adaa, Bebo si adaa Big smile - I have a figure like Shilpa and style like Bebo (Kareena Kapoor)
Shilpa sa figure Bebo si adaa, Bebo si adaa
Hai mere emotional atyachar mein Manav nahi phasa kyun nahi phasa LOL - Hai why did Manav did not fall for my emotional blackmail..

This is we all singing ROFL
O munni re, o munni re LOL
Tera har thread mein charcha re Ouch -  You have been discussed in every thread...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazarchanamanavsuan-sylph-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Brilliant Rachu ...ROFLClap

archanamanavLovePRSoham-sylph-

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Brilliant Rachu ...ROFLClap
Thanks Di... Big smile

I dont want to watch even today's epi..
Precap looks scary... Bechari Bhavna Aai.. Hope she will be fine...  She did not deserve all this..
She is a good human who agreed for many things even though she did not like..
Varsha is one of them Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazarchanamanavsuan-sylph-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
what a ridiculous situation...
Not one single person is talking about taking her to a doctor ...D'oh

archanamanavsuan-sylph-

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
I dont know why people in PR land dont consult psychiatrist...
Savi Aai needed one real bad but Archu became a Dr.quick fix
Varsha is really not stable and she is dangerous to everyone but still Satish who is most sensible person taking it so lightly... what is he doing keeping her in a room and giving some sleeping pills Confused... How can this cure her...He being educated is acting so foolishly...

I hope he does something after seeing his mom injured by the psycho...

I have to say this Priya Marathe is doing a good job as a psycho... She really looks scary Clap
Esp in the precap Ouch

archanamanavsuan-sylph-

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Rachu awesome songROFL too goodROFL

Now the track of donating baby seems completely dropped. I think varsha wil hit bhavna and go to D house to kidnap soham again but may be she wil get caught by manav .
I c her getting either jailed or gettind admitted in hosp very soonBig smile

archanamanavsuanLovePRSoham

Post Reply New Post

Go to top