Archu: Munni Maayi MBBS!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Hi omshreejaanuSmile

Great thread and awesome write upThumbs Up Manav did fantastic today, I loved how he scolded Archana, I hope Varsha adn Archana get punished for this. I have full faith that Manav will save Soham from Varsha, ever since the kidnapping incident he has started paying a lot of attention to his sonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archu: Munni Maayi MBBS!! (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Yes bhalla, it seems this was a wake up call for him and now he is more determined than ever to save his son from Varsha. I don't blame him one bit, its about time someone thought about Soham's best interests. I am very annoyed with Archana for her stupidity, that is thte best way to describe her right now. I get it she is worried about her sister but she should be thinking as a mother as well. How can she think that her child would be safe with Varsha especially considering her current state of mind? Archana is fooling herself believing in a few days Varsha will be cured, it doesn't work that way. When Archana takes Soham away again, Varsha will go on the attack again and unfortunately this time around it will be Soham who gets hurt. I don't know what else it'll take for Archana and the rest of Varsha's family to realize she is in serious need of help, locking her in a room is the wrong thing to do!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27bhallaroxarchanamanav

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Hey jaanu Hug

Nice write up yaar Tongue Love Manav's protectiveness , hope he stays strong.I dont want him to waver in his decision.Poor guy looks like he desperately needs a friend right now when talking to Aashna.

PR makes me laugh these days LOL  Why on earth they are playing the sad music for Varsh?It seriously irritating.Bhavna and Satish are paying for a few lifetimes of paap now. Wonder where is Satish's dad? Bhavna still wearing sindoor so he cant be dead maybe he too ran away like Mano baba,smart man LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav.Mandy.

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

Aashna has been the one to help Manav in his time of  need, gives him the right advice and makes everything ok again but I am glad this time she didn't. Manav needs to handle this on his own, as much as he loves Archana he needs to put his children first.

Archana is letting her emotions get in the way of what is right. Manav is not forbidding her from being there for her sister, far from it. I am sure he would like to see Varsha get the help she needs just as much as anyone but his child shouldn't be used as a pawn to do so. Archana is fooling herself by thinking Soham can cure Varsha and I hope Sulochana makes her see that. 

shootingstar27suan

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone.Big smile
I'm really sorry i cant really thank each of u personally for ur posts here. Embarrassed Thank u all. HugWould come later to read all the posts n comment. Just read the first page Embarrassed
@ Piyu
Hello Darling. Happy that i cracked u up with my Zou zou zou...Wink
I write this in this intention only, to put a smile on everybody's faceBig smileLOL
Take care. see ya

@  Tany Di
Thanks Di for liking my post. Really sorry i'm not around much to comment n participate. This one month i wont b able to interact much but will try to b there coz i miss u ppl a lot.

@ Umi
Hello dearHug
Completely agree with ur post. Manav has every right to b angry n i'm happy. High time he puts a stop on Archana's manmaanis when it comes to her familySmile

Edited by omshreejaanu - 26 September 2011 at 9:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazshootingstar27archanamanavsuan

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swati_

Hey Jaanu Di Hug
Your post is super rocking Thumbs Up Cool
Hm...So you gave Akka some rest, good Smile

Hello sweetyBig smile Thanks Embarrassed
Usa is kind of busy today so i just obligedLOL
LOL She is doing a lot for the forum n her frail shoulders are aching so me gave her a breakWinkLOL

I am hating Archu more than Varshu these days Ouch 
Varshu is psycotic and doesnt know what she is doing but Archu is fully aware , yet she is behaving so foolishly Thumbs Down

If later Manav too agrees then...um...he can go to hell too Ouch

Feel bad for himOuch Ghar main pagal biwi aur maa , office ka tension...sigh...

Archu never learns from her mistakes. Hope Manav is firm with her. He is the only one who can bring her back to her senses. I have the feeling that this time Manav wont disappoint. felt bad for him too esp in the office where he seemed totally lost. Thank God Counsellor Ashna didn't give her bhashan about Archu's mahanta n all. She was goodSmile

Good Vandu heard everything. I seriously want her to leave the hell hole with her daughter .

Satish needs to take a medical help as soon as possible Ouch

Do u think vandu will react? She is a mini ArchanaLOLLOL Loves to b martyrLOL.  Satish is the male version of Archana too. He accepts craps from ppl without oufff!! I hope after precap he shakes n wakes up.

archanamanavsuan

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I am just afraid of one thing , that when Varsha comes for Soham then in her frenzy ,I hope she will not hurt the child ...
tanya even i m also scared of that thing when varsha escape sure she will come to kidnappe sohamAngrythen may b he will b hurt for sul- archana-varsha fight for him then manav will b so angry then archana ki dimag ki batti jala degiLOL

Tanyazarchanamanav

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by archanamanav

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]I story changing like crazy..that gecko teacher was talking aboutROFL..savita looks much less meanerShocked..whatever entered her body slowly coming out it looks like..
it completely got out of vandu's bodyROFL
I know , looks like all our posts were analysed and read many times on weekend and Ashu , Poppy and so many were haunting the zee writers like bhoot ...ROFL, they were cursing them , threatening them ...LOL..
Oh how I love these girls ...they are too good yaar ...

This weekend they changed a lot of things ...
Rasika's sachai will be out .

Soham not going to Varsha at all...

Archana deciding  to cure Varsha ...

The dodgy cement track is also  going to start now ...Manav was talkin with the dealer on the phone ..

Shravani will soon come to take care of her son ...
tanya thanks a lot dear for appreciation bt u did a lot ashu and me r inspired by u to fire on zee wall now ektaki band baj gayeLOLLOL and i m feeling more releived they change the track bt DK's BIRTHDAY ASHNA BHUL GYAROFLROFL

Tanyazarchanamanav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top