Archu: Munni Maayi MBBS!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]I story changing like crazy..that gecko teacher was talking aboutROFL..savita looks much less meanerShocked..whatever entered her body slowly coming out it looks like..
it completely got out of vandu's bodyROFL
I know , looks like all our posts were analysed and read many times on weekend and Ashu , Poppy and so many were haunting the zee writers like bhoot ...ROFL, they were cursing them , threatening them ...LOL..
Oh how I love these girls ...they are too good yaar ...

This weekend they changed a lot of things ...
Rasika's sachai will be out .

Soham not going to Varsha at all...

Archana deciding  to cure Varsha ...

The dodgy cement track is also  going to start now ...Manav was talkin with the dealer on the phone ..

Shravani will soon come to take care of her son ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 September 2011 at 4:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavsuan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archu: Munni Maayi MBBS!! (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

what is happening with DK 's birthday party???Confused
Di I think they have put a hold on many tracks just to retest this crappy track againAngry
Even Shravani is not be seen.. What happened to Dharmesh and his plans LOL

We are shown the most dangerous psychos now Ouch... Varsha, Savi Aai and Archu Ouch

Tanyazarchanamanav

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Di I think they have put a hold on many tracks just to retest this crappy track againAngry

We are shown the most dangerous psychos now Ouch... Varsha, Savi Aai and Archu Ouch
Yes rachu , but I think they have finally decided that Soahm ain't going no where ...
Also the plans of a Manav and Archana seperation has been put  aside ...that is why Vandu suddenly heard everything ...all misunderstanding clear in 1 minute ...LOL

I think Manav will be very scared for his wife when she will go to Varsha's place Ouch

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 September 2011 at 4:42pm

archanamanavLovePRSoham

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Yes rachu , but I think they have finally decided that Soahm ain't going no where ...
Also the plans of a Manav and Archana seperation has been put  aside ...that is why Vandu suddenly heard everything ...all misunderstanding clear in 1 minute ...LOL

Di I can agree to anything ArMan does... But not at the cost of their family..Soham is ArMan's pyaar ki nishani... They cant separate him from them... We cant see Arman and Soham separation...
They can do anything and let them poke their noses in other's life...

Hope Vandu does something as she knows the truth before Ajit and Rasika Aai makes Manav a money minting machine... 

Tanyazarchanamanav

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Oh YEA..Ashna came in for another coffee dateWink..but saw manav screaming.and she didn't have the nerve to ask for coffee date..ROFL..she didn't even give advice which manav was anticipating from her..ROFL..she said all are right..none are leftROFL

Tanyazsushkita10

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

Yayyy I did not watch today's epi Dancing and also made mom watch Diya aur Baati instead of PR Party...  No TRPs from my side to this crappy track... Let CV's go to hell...

Will read the WU now.. bechari mom does not have that option too LOL...

Good to know Archu said she will stay with Varsha along with Soham instead of she wants to donate..

Thank God Munni Maayi MBBS changed the prescription LOL But why take Soham to a psycho Angry  Poor Soham...Danger is still zone Cry...

Awesome write up Di ClapYou and Usha make up PR bearable with your hillarious writings...
Title is awesome.. Yaayyy Archu gets another name after Quick Fix LOL

this doctor looks like patient hai na rachu..with bandage and stuff on the headROFL..manav was telling her tum teek tarah se dekh ke nahi chal saktiROFL..he knows how she walks when she is sad..likea zombieLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazLovePRSohamsushkita10

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Archana is living in a delusional world where she thinks she can cure Varsha like she did Savita, she is wrong! Varsha can't be cured unless she gets the professional help she needs. Archana has seen how out of control Varsha is, having a child around her is the wrong answer!!

Archana isn't the only one living in a delusional world though, no one is taking Varsha's illness seriously. Satish is convinced taking Varsha somewhere else will cure her even though a doctor told him that Varsha needs psychiatric help.

I hope Varsha's latest actions involving Bhavna give everyone the wake up call they need

Tanyazarchanamanav

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Yayyy I did not watch today's epi Dancing and also made mom watch Diya aur Baati instead of PR Party...  No TRPs from my side to this crappy track... Let CV's go to hell...

Will read the WU now.. bechari mom does not have that option too LOL...

Good to know Archu said she will stay with Varsha along with Soham instead of she wants to donate..

Thank God Munni Maayi MBBS changed the prescription LOL But why take Soham to a psycho Angry  Poor Soham...Danger is still zone Cry...

Awesome write up Di ClapYou and Usha make up PR bearable with your hillarious writings...
Title is awesome.. Yaayyy Archu gets another name after Quick Fix LOL

this doctor looks like patient hai na rachu..with bandage and stuff on the headROFL..manav was telling her tum teek tarah se dekh ke nahi chal saktiROFL..he knows how she walks when she is sad..likea zombieLOL
She is all in one Usha... She is Doctor cum patient cum medicine (Varsha can hit her anytime as a work around since Satish is saving on psychiatrist ) ROFL

archanamanavsushkita10

Post Reply New Post

Go to top