Archu: Munni Maayi MBBS!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

[this i don't get it..she looks totally out of her mind guruji..instead of taking her to the doctor they are keeping her in the house..i think after she hits bhavna  satish will put her in the hospital..if not then satish has to be blamed ..for nrglecting her sickness like thatConfused
He will not put her even then ...

I think Archana  will comend  and take care of Varsha ..Varsha will give her hate and Archana will love her back and one day Varsha will be cured ...LOL, Satish wil lsave money on medical expenses ...Clap

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 September 2011 at 3:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archu: Munni Maayi MBBS!! (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tanyaz

I think the baby donation track has been called off but the sister helping the other sister track is going to happen ...
After poor Bhavna gets injured , apni Archana will go to take care of Varsha in her house ...without Soham  ( fingers crossed ) and she will do her own treatment on Varsha ...
Why has Satish become so Kanjoos that he is not taking advise from a doctor ...

this i don't get it..she looks totally out of her mind guruji..instead of taking her to the doctor they are keeping her in the house..i think after she hits bhavna  satish will put her in the hospital..if not then satish has to be blamed ..for nrglecting her sickness like thatConfused
I think she purposely hit bhavna so that she can run away frm satish home and kidnap soham againOuch

The CVs wil never show her gng to doc Akka. finally it wil be archu treating the psychoOuch

Tanyazarchanamanav

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

[this i don't get it..she looks totally out of her mind guruji..instead of taking her to the doctor they are keeping her in the house..i think after she hits bhavna  satish will put her in the hospital..if not then satish has to be blamed ..for nrglecting her sickness like thatConfused
He will not put her even then ...

I think Archana  will comend  and take care of Varsha ..Varsha will give her hate and Archana will love her back and one day Varsha will be cured ...LOL, Satish wil lsave money on medical expenses ...Clap

oh yea..similar to curing savita track..no doctor..LOL..only archu MBBS curing with her special never before heard techniques LOL..i think this is love treatment..LOL..just give her too much shakkar and loveLOL..she will get cured miraculously too i am sureLOL

Tanyaz-sylph-

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

I think the baby donation track has been called off but the sister helping the other sister track is going to happen ...
After poor Bhavna gets injured , apni Archana will go to take care of Varsha in her house ...without Soham  ( fingers crossed ) and she will do her own treatment on Varsha ...

this i don't get it..she looks totally out of her mind guruji..instead of taking her to the doctor they are keeping her in the house..i think after she hits bhavna  satish will put her in the hospital..if not then satish has to be blamed ..for nrglecting her sickness like thatConfused
I think she purposely hit bhavna so that she can run away frm satish home and kidnap soham againOuch

The CVs wil never show her gng to doc Akka. finally it wil be archu treating the psychoOuch

u know how the doctors on PR are..ROFL..they scare the hell out of people..they will make satish penniless like they did with manavROFL

Tanyaz-sylph-

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

[

baby is not going anywhere gurujiBig smile

I also think so ...I think till Friday they were strongly condisering it but this Ashu Naik ( bless her ) and Taslima ...uff , the kind of spamming they did ...thesee girls are rockstars ..
Zee TV ka jeena haraam kar diya ..LOL

Also the backlash in this forum and all that and looks like we have  done it ...The baby is not going aywhere ...But Archu will go to take care of Varsha on her own ...that I am Ok with ...After all Varsha is her sister ...though to be honest , Varsha should be in a hospital under proper medical treatment ...but they never show that ...

oh yea..they would be dead scared to try something like that after seeing not one person liking their bakwas trackLOL

Tanyaz-sylph-

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ankifan

u know how the doctors on PR are..ROFL..they scare the hell out of people..they will make satish penniless like they did with manavROFL
ur rightROFL they charge in lakhs togetherROFL
Satish is trying to save money, but finally what if varsha hits satish himself and whole satish family admitted in hospital ROFL retired hurtROFL

Tanyazarchanamanav

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Today I can confidently bet that their will be no baby donation ...
Are  you interested in betting with me  Usha , or anyone else ..Cool

archanamanav-sylph-

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
i wanted to say something about sulo and savitaEmbarrassed..
looks like they are on talking terms now..Embarrassed..things looking better..Embarrassed..
savita sure is in control of suloEmbarrassed..that was so mean of savita to eat even after she saw sulo not eatingUnhappy..apne haathon se khilathi toh acha hotaBlushing..sulo would have ate the food i am sureEmbarrassed..sulo was just checking if savi loves her ki notEmbarrassed..but savita didn't care if sulo ate or not..must have broke sulo's heartOuch

Tanyaz-sylph-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top