India-Forums

Archu: Munni Maayi MBBS!! (Page 2)

-sylph- IF-Sizzlerz
-sylph-
-sylph-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Hello divs, long time no see!!Hug
Yeah Varsha should b treated asap. She is sick n dangerous. I hope Satish will come out of his numbness after seeing his mom Bhavna like a sack of potatoes down.OuchLOL
Soham should b kept far away from this Varsha. I guess she is going after Soham tomorrow after making Bhavna KOOuch

Hea OSJHug  Ur hand al fine now? 
U and Akka write such nice posts even for such a crappy episodes. hats off to u bthClap

U knw i felt nw Varsha might hit bhavna and run frm homeSleepyLOL, she is dangerousOuch
Precap looked like she purposely hit Bhavna so that bhavna gets unconsious and varsha can escape frm the homeAngry

I wish somethng solid wil hit archu's head and archu just forgets the part tat varsha ever was related to herOuch Embarrassed

bhavna atleast better advice sattu to admit varsha in a asylum and get her treated, she sud nt be locked inside a room. whats wrng wt satishOuch

is vandu knowing truth of any help. Im sure Savita wnt believ anythng tat vandu says. or savita wud hv dne enough damage beor vandu says the truthOuch
gosh i so badly want manav to know wt his mom is uptoAngrysavita is pure evilAngry

completely off topic, just saw dharmu( i dont knw the actors name) , he is acting as a hero in a telugu movieShockedLOL.. No wonder he is given less screen space in PR these daysLOL
Never thot he wil turn out to be a heroPinch

Edited by Ankifan - 26 September 2011 at 2:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavsuan

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
hilarious post teacherROFL..
The episode was so funny tooLOL..i felt archu had no argument against manavLOL..this munni maayi is like that munna bhai MBBS..ROFL..
knows nothing about treatmentLOL..here is a song for archu MBBS..
M bole toh..M bole toh..Mahanta Main Master..ROFL
B bole toh..B bole toh..Brainless Doctor...
B bole toh.. B bole toh ..Bekaar Nose poker...
S bole to..S bole toh..Senseless character...OuchLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheeta-sylph-Dabulls23

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Usha , can't sleep , thought would chat with you ...

Looks like we got them to change the scene of the precap ...Now Archana is not saying ' give the baby ' but I will go and stay with Soham at Varsh's for few days ..

I really think the hungama we made has changed this ...we should be celebrating or not as yet ?? what do you think ?

archanamanav-sylph-

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I think the baby donation track has been called off but the sister helping the other sister track is going to happen ...
After poor Bhavna gets injured , apni Archana will go to take care of Varsha in her house ...without Soham  ( fingers crossed ) and she will do her own treatment on Varsha ...
Why has Satish become so Kanjoos that he is not taking advise from a doctor ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SushitaLover23archanamanav-sylph-

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hi Usha , can't sleep , thought would chat with you ...

Looks like we got them to change the scene of the precap ...Now Archana is not saying ' give the baby ' but I will go and stay with Soham at Varsh's for few days ..

I really think the hungama we made has changed this ...we should be celebrating or not as yet ?? what do you think ?

guruji..i think they really liked my idea of manav marrying satish and all staying at satish's house..may be 50 here 50 thereROFL..
u r right they changed the track..the precap was totally differentROFL..
gosh archu has no argument..i hope manav doesn't even talk to her..put ear plugs when she starts the word varshaLOL..
baby is not going anywhere gurujiBig smile

Tanyaz-sylph-

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I think the baby donation track has been called off but the sister helping the other sister track is going to happen ...
After poor Bhavna gets injured , apni Archana will go to take care of Varsha in her house ...without Soham  ( fingers crossed ) and she will do her own treatment on Varsha ...
Why has Satish become so Kanjoos that he is not taking advise from a doctor ...

this i don't get it..she looks totally out of her mind guruji..instead of taking her to the doctor they are keeping her in the house..i think after she hits bhavna  satish will put her in the hospital..if not then satish has to be blamed ..for nrglecting her sickness like thatConfused

Tanyaz-sylph-

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

[

baby is not going anywhere gurujiBig smile

I also think so ...I think till Friday they were strongly condisering it but this Ashu Naik ( bless her ) and Taslima ...uff , the kind of spamming they did ...thesee girls are rockstars ..
Zee TV ka jeena haraam kar diya ..LOL

Also the backlash in this forum and all that and looks like we have  done it ...The baby is not going aywhere ...But Archu will go to take care of Varsha on her own ...that I am Ok with ...After all Varsha is her sister ...though to be honest , Varsha should be in a hospital under proper medical treatment ...but they never show that ...

archanamanav-sylph-

-sylph- IF-Sizzlerz
-sylph-
-sylph-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

M bole toh..M bole toh..Mahanta Main Master..ROFL
B bole toh..B bole toh..Brainless Doctor...
B bole toh.. B bole toh ..Bekaar Nose poker...
S bole to..S bole toh..Senseless character...OuchLOL
Akka perfect song for archu nowROFL

Tanyazarchanamanav

Go to top