Archu: Munni Maayi MBBS!! - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Akka nd rachu nice songsπŸ˜†

Hope v can c varsha soon in mental asylum nd doctors treating her, and archu at hme looking aftr her kids.
This soham-varsha drama is getting on my nerves now.

So as savita, manav sud get to knw wt his mom is upto.
How much ever archu-manav hav neglected savita she pinching a baby or behaving so cruel wit shravani's emotions nothing is justifiable.

Manav sud be very firm wit archu regarding soham and once he gets to knw about wt his mom is upto, he needs to give her a reality check as well

Hope vandu says everythng to manav
GirlsπŸ€— U ppl are just terrific.⭐️
Usha n racchu too good yaar. Racchu i'm proud of u my lil sis. U win this Sare ga ma pa this time. Have finally read all the posts. Very good posts from u all - Mandy, racchu, Divs, Tany di..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thank u Bhalla for liking my write upπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by bonnefille

OSJ...awesome dawesome. You made me curious to go and watch the Zou Zou song and really πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£

Thanks yaar good girl. Happy that i made u curious n u check the songπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† It is cool na🀣

From me to you for giving the laughs...a zuzu for you...

Thanks i accept it whole heartedlyπŸ˜ƒ

Though I am still scratching my head to how Mannu was like Sridevi of all people. πŸ˜†

Oh that was really sillyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It's just that SriDevi has a lot of attitudes in Laadla n the way she say u understand, u better understand was cool n watching Manav reminded me of her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But yes, hope and wish Mannu stays strong against Dr. Munni.

Que Dieu entende tes paroles good girl😊
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

GirlsπŸ€— U ppl are just terrific.⭐️
Usha n racchu too good yaar. Racchu i'm proud of u my lil sis. U win this Sare ga ma pa this time. Have finally read all the posts. Very good posts from u all - Mandy, racchu, Divs, Tany di..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thank u Bhalla for liking my write upπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Di πŸ€—...
Yayyy I win I win again
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Usha after a long time I am trying a song ... I am using the famous Munni Badnaam coz of title.. πŸ˜†

This is Our Archu singing for psycho Varsha

Main toh badnaam hui Varsha Tere Liye  -  I became infamous for you Varsha
Main toh Munni bani Varsha Tere Liye πŸ˜† -  I became Munni for you Varsha
Mere toh gaal gulabi, nain sharabi, chaal nawabi re 😳 - I have pink cheeks, drunk eyes, royal walk
Le doctor bani phir Varsha Tere Liye...  - I became doctor again for you Varsha

Shilpa sa figure Bebo si adaa, Bebo si adaa πŸ˜ƒ - I have a figure like Shilpa and style like Bebo (Kareena Kapoor)
Shilpa sa figure Bebo si adaa, Bebo si adaa
Hai mere emotional atyachar mein Manav nahi phasa kyun nahi phasa πŸ˜† - Hai why did Manav did not fall for my emotional blackmail..

This is we all singing πŸ€£
O munni re, o munni re πŸ˜†
Tera har thread mein charcha re  -  You have been discussed in every thread...

Hi Rachna,
For translation...πŸ€—