Archu: Munni Maayi MBBS!! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey jaanu ๐Ÿค—

Nice write up yaar ๐Ÿ˜› Love Manav's protectiveness , hope he stays strong.I dont want him to waver in his decision.Poor guy looks like he desperately needs a friend right now when talking to Aashna.

PR makes me laugh these days ๐Ÿ˜†  Why on earth they are playing the sad music for Varsh?It seriously irritating.Bhavna and Satish are paying for a few lifetimes of paap now. Wonder where is Satish's dad? Bhavna still wearing sindoor so he cant be dead maybe he too ran away like Mano baba,smart man ๐Ÿ˜†

Aashna has been the one to help Manav in his time of  need, gives him the right advice and makes everything ok again but I am glad this time she didn't. Manav needs to handle this on his own, as much as he loves Archana he needs to put his children first.

Archana is letting her emotions get in the way of what is right. Manav is not forbidding her from being there for her sister, far from it. I am sure he would like to see Varsha get the help she needs just as much as anyone but his child shouldn't be used as a pawn to do so. Archana is fooling herself by thinking Soham can cure Varsha and I hope Sulochana makes her see that. 
Hello everyone.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I'm really sorry i cant really thank each of u personally for ur posts here. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank u all. ๐Ÿค—Would come later to read all the posts n comment. Just read the first page ๐Ÿ˜ณ
@ Piyu
Hello Darling. Happy that i cracked u up with my Zou zou zou...๐Ÿ˜‰
I write this in this intention only, to put a smile on everybody's face๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
Take care. see ya

@  Tany Di
Thanks Di for liking my post. Really sorry i'm not around much to comment n participate. This one month i wont b able to interact much but will try to b there coz i miss u ppl a lot.

@ Umi
Hello dear๐Ÿค—
Completely agree with ur post. Manav has every right to b angry n i'm happy. High time he puts a stop on Archana's manmaanis when it comes to her family๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by omshreejaanu - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Swati_

Hey Jaanu Di ๐Ÿค—
Your post is super rocking ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Hm...So you gave Akka some rest, good ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello sweety๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Usa is kind of busy today so i just obliged๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜† She is doing a lot for the forum n her frail shoulders are aching so me gave her a break๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I am hating Archu more than Varshu these days  
Varshu is psycotic and doesnt know what she is doing but Archu is fully aware , yet she is behaving so foolishly ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

If later Manav too agrees then...um...he can go to hell too

Feel bad for him Ghar main pagal biwi aur maa , office ka tension...sigh...

Archu never learns from her mistakes. Hope Manav is firm with her. He is the only one who can bring her back to her senses. I have the feeling that this time Manav wont disappoint. felt bad for him too esp in the office where he seemed totally lost. Thank God Counsellor Ashna didn't give her bhashan about Archu's mahanta n all. She was good๐Ÿ˜Š

Good Vandu heard everything. I seriously want her to leave the hell hole with her daughter .

Satish needs to take a medical help as soon as possible

Do u think vandu will react? She is a mini Archana๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Loves to b martyr๐Ÿ˜†.  Satish is the male version of Archana too. He accepts craps from ppl without oufff!! I hope after precap he shakes n wakes up.
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I am just afraid of one thing , that when Varsha comes for Soham then in her frenzy ,I hope she will not hurt the child ...
tanya even i m also scared of that thing when varsha escape sure she will come to kidnappe soham๐Ÿ˜กthen may b he will b hurt for sul- archana-varsha fight for him then manav will b so angry then archana ki dimag ki batti jala degi๐Ÿ˜†

tanya thanks a lot dear for appreciation bt u did a lot ashu and me r inspired by u to fire on zee wall now ektaki band baj gaye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and i m feeling more releived they change the track bt DK's BIRTHDAY ASHNA BHUL GYA๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
jaanu perfect personification for archu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†munni maayi MBBS how shw dare to take soham that psycko๐Ÿ˜ฒshe want to give her LOVE THRAPY by soham medecin ๐Ÿ‘manav should give thrapy of CC[silent and scold] bt archu seems forget she used to go after manav for feeding๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†for varsha bc she didnt care yesterday when manav was in no mood to eat๐Ÿ˜†archana should wake up and do her PATNI-DHARM bc manav now no mood in doing that๐Ÿ˜†
all you girls were great Poppy .I was posting too ...I  guess it was a team effort and also in the forum ...the backlash after the Friday's precap also helped a lot    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

I would have stayed quiet on anything but this ...Archana giving her baby to Varsha was a total No No...unacceptable .Had they shown that then I would have hated Archana and it was no point watcing  the show if I hated Archana ...

Now I am angry at her  for being so foolish and spoiling Varsha but I don't hate her at all...๐Ÿ˜Š

I hope her sister gets better soon ..Poor Bhavna , I hope she is OK too ...๐Ÿ˜’

But giving up Soham will always be a NO NO ...Soham is a special baby , he is a symbol of their love ...they better keep Soham with Manav and Archana , always ...๐Ÿค—

I think Manav should slap Archana if she talks about taking Soham  to Varsha's place for a few days ..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Usha after a long time I am trying a song ... I am using the famous Munni Badnaam coz of title.. ๐Ÿ˜†

This is Our Archu singing for psycho Varsha

Main toh badnaam hui Varsha Tere Liye  -  I became infamous for you Varsha
Main toh Munni bani Varsha Tere Liye ๐Ÿ˜† -  I became Munni for you Varsha
Mere toh gaal gulabi, nain sharabi, chaal nawabi re ๐Ÿ˜ณ - I have pink cheeks, drunk eyes, royal walk
Le doctor bani phir Varsha Tere Liye...  - I became doctor again for you Varsha

Shilpa sa figure Bebo si adaa, Bebo si adaa ๐Ÿ˜ƒ - I have a figure like Shilpa and style like Bebo (Kareena Kapoor)
Shilpa sa figure Bebo si adaa, Bebo si adaa
Hai mere emotional atyachar mein Manav nahi phasa kyun nahi phasa ๐Ÿ˜† - Hai why did Manav did not fall for my emotional blackmail..

This is we all singing ๐Ÿคฃ
O munni re, o munni re ๐Ÿ˜†
Tera har thread mein charcha re  -  You have been discussed in every thread...

Brilliant Rachu ...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks Di... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I dont want to watch even today's epi..
Precap looks scary... Bechari Bhavna Aai.. Hope she will be fine...  She did not deserve all this..
She is a good human who agreed for many things even though she did not like..
Varsha is one of them ๐Ÿ˜ก