Pavitra Rishta

Archu: Munni Maayi MBBS!! - Page 4

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I am just afraid of one thing , that when Varsha comes for Soham then in her frenzy ,I hope she will not hurt the child ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ankifan

Nice to hear this from u Tanya di😳😃

I hv  a gut feeling in the end both sachu and soham wil stay wit arman only. 

oh yes yaar..they will stay with arman only..😳..i think shravani will be heart broken one more time.... i think she made a mistake coming bak to india for few days..looks like it will be painful for her
archanamanav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

I am just afraid of one thing , that when Varsha comes for Soham then in her frenzy ,I hope she will not hurt the child ...

oh soham won't be going near varsha..i don't think archu will do something against his will..she might get hit..but not soham
Tanyaz thumbnail
I was happy when she said to Manav that she will never do anything against his will ...hopefully that will not change ...

Manav was great today ...he should become even more strict where Soham is concerned ...

But you could be right , Archu would get hurt and manav will be angry with Archana for takign a risk and staying with varsha by putting her life in danger ..
archanamanav thumbnail

I was happy when she said to Manav that she will never do anything against his will ...hopefully that will not change ...

Manav was great today ...he should become even more strict where Soham is concerned ...

But you could be right , Archu would get hurt and manav will be angry with Archana for takign a risk and staying with varsha by putting her life in danger ..

he was already angry today..i wish sulo does something about this..talks to satish or something u know..instead of letting archu do her weird treatment😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
I think two things have been changed ...

One is giving away baby to Vrsha for good ( creatives are finding it too risky ) .
The accident that was to happen ...instead they will show Archana taking care of Varsha against all odds...

Tanyaz thumbnail
You know Usha , I don't mind this ...

I mean Archana going and living with Varsha to help her ...
I expect Archan to do this ...She did so much for manav's brother's child , for Savita she would take so much to cure her and even took slaps for Vandita ..

this is her sister , she should try and help her ...but I do not want to see Soham anywhere near Varsha ..that would be completely wrong ...No way ...Soham should not be part of this tratment ...
archanamanav thumbnail

I think two things have been changed ...

One is giving away baby to Vrsha for good ( creatives are finding it too risky ) .
The accident that was to happen ...instead they will show Archana taking care of Varsha against all odds...

story changing like crazy..that gecko teacher was talking about🤣..savita looks much less meaner😲..whatever entered her body slowly coming out it looks like..
it completely got out of vandu's body🤣
Tanyaz thumbnail
what is happening with DK 's birthday party???😕
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Yayyy I did not watch today's epi  and also made mom watch Diya aur Baati instead of PR 🥳...  No TRPs from my side to this crappy track... Let CV's go to hell...

Will read the WU now.. bechari mom does not have that option too 😆...

Good to know Archu said she will stay with Varsha along with Soham instead of she wants to donate..

Thank God Munni Maayi MBBS changed the prescription 😆 But why take Soham to a psycho 😡  Poor Soham...Danger is still zone 😭...

Awesome write up Di 👏You and Usha make up PR bearable with your hillarious writings...
Title is awesome.. Yaayyy Archu gets another name after Quick Fix 😆